Unfortunate Girlfriend Part 2

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked standing in front of me." Are you Angeline?" He asked doubtfully.He knows my name and he recognized me and he just called me Angeline .This is what I imagined my entire life but I didn't understand why I'm scared rather than happy. I said 'Yes' nodding my head."Yeah, finally I found you", he said with his usual devilish smile. My heart skipped a beat, but the very next moment his friends came along with those girls. "Is she the one you're talking about?" he asked to his friends pointing me.

"The whole college is saying that you were my girlfriend but I doubt if I know you", he said leaning to me in a low husky voice.Oh my God! felt shivers but unable to differentiate if he is threatening or sweet talking but unusually frightening.I...I was stammering, the words struck within seeing people around me, my classmates also gathered around me. Don't know what's going to happen, least expecting him to stand in front of me or acknowledge me right now."Answer me", he said. His voice is thundering in my ears. "Caleb, I don't know why people misunderstood us. You just helped me that day when I was sick. Until then we never met before", I said in a low voice without looking at him. "Hmm! But I don't think it's true", he said. People are looking eagerly what's going to happen."Maybe there is... "No", I interrupted. "What's happening here?" Shouted someone standing at the door. Oh! a low gasp from everyone terrified me more. Is it Mr Oslen? I thought and turned.

"Angelene! Come on dear" said he. I was perplexed to see who it is then I realized that I was dreaming and my dad is trying to wake me up. Dreaming about him also became dreadful and scary these days. Why? Is it because I'm afraid what he thinks about me? Or does he feel that I'm circulating rumors about him? Or I feel bad for being called as his girlfriend when he doesn't know who I'm actually. The reason might be anything but this has put me in confused state.I regret of being his secret admirer,I regret being known to him because everyday when people recognized me they used to hate me. Only one friend Riley, known to be maths nerd cheers me to avoid this nonsensical gossips of me and College super star because he never cares about anything except formulas and equations.

"Do you really think I can be his girlfriend?" I asked him one evening. "That is out of question since you are not his types", he said not even bothering about me."Cheer Leader Tori suits him more", he added. He has done a mistake of mentioning her name in front of me. Tori is my classmate since kindergarden and she is a good friend till my schooling. But I hate her. Don't ask me why, because talking about her will fuel my anger."I like her",he said again."You like Tori?" I asked him doubtfully."Yeah,who wouldn't like her, she is ...he looked at me from top to bottom and said never mind you can never compare yourself to her".It's disgusting , I threw his books aside and banged him on his head. "That's called jealous", he said rubbing his head. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "To Mr Oslen", he said still rubbing his head.