Unfortunate Girlfriend Part 5

It's shocking news everywhere in the college.The next week Riley is busy with his classes and busier with his work assisting Mr Oslen. I didn't see Caleb anywhere and his friends too were busy involving in planning their campaigns. I was left alone. One fine evening, I went to library to write my assignment, there I found Mr Oslen snoring in the corner.People are amused themselves watching him there. I woke him and took him out of the library. "Why did you disturb my sleep?" He asked me. "Are you out of your mind?" I asked him. "See people are laughing at you", I said looking at everyone.He didn't speak a word instead he adjusted his hair and wiped his drool and walked away."Mr Oslen", I called him but he didn't turn but asked me to meet him in his cabin."Why would I end up with him? I should have shut my mouth", I thought."Can I meet you later?" I asked him."No", he replied.I went to his cabin wishing Riley will save me but my bad luck Mr Oslen sat there closing his eyes,putting his legs on the desk and his hands on his head.Mr Lazy name will suit him better I thought."What do you want with me?" He asked without opening his eyes.How did he know that I came I thought.Is he possessing any powers. "A lovely perfume is lingering around you, so I guessed that it would be you", he said answering my questions."Why did you come?" He questioned now facing me."Why is Riley want to nominate in this election?" I asked him to the point."Are you worried about your boyfriend?" He asked. The thought of Caleb as my boyfriend brought smile to me."Whom do you support? He asked Caleb or Riley."

That moment I was confused.I saw this situation in movies and read in books choosing friend and boyfriend never expected that I will in one of that. "Feeling unfortunate to be their girlfriend right?" He asked smirking. "I choose to be on your side", I said unexpectedly shocking him.When I understood what I said I ran from there avoiding his gazing expression. Riley is surprised to see me running from there.

Mr Oslen, I choose to be with you. How did I ge those words.Why did I say them. Angelene you tried to outsmart him but ended up with embarrassment I thought. Caleb came to me what I was doing there sitting alone. Every time I see him I feel at ease.Staring him at distance felt amazing rather than being near.Maybe because of everyone's presence especially when his friends were watching us. Are they upset about anything? I thought. Is it me? Or anything else I thought."What happened?" I asked him."Your buddy is against us", said one of his friend.Then I guessed what happened."Don't worry,I'll take care of it", he said assuring them."Come On", he said and took me to their hang out.How come I've become close to him.He talked to me,smiled at me and invited me to his personal space too.How amazing it is.I felt so happy but didn't realize what's happening around me.Don't you think it's too quick to involve in this kind of relationship questioned my wise side of my mind.Never mind as long as he wants to be with you answered my crazy side of mind.

Before everything, came the Prom night. Awaiting for it, just to dance with Caleb.Riley is eager asusually to ask Tori to be his partner. "I wish Caleb to ask me first instead of me fooling around, I mean instead of me blurting out",I said."I was wondering how to approach her", Said Riley when I was in my thoughts."Tori! I don't like her",I said."I don't like Caleb either", he said.Our conversation about who is better has ended up with the entrance of Mr Oslen."Did you get your partner?" Asked Mr Oslen to Riley."Not yet" he replied."You?" he asked pointing me."No one asked you?" he questioned again without listening my answer."Hmm! you can ask your friend Riley if you want to come", he said with a glint of smirk."Never", said we at a time looking each other."It's okay but consider my word if you have none", he said and walked away."Do you think Caleb will ask me?" I asked him."I don't know that but help me talking to Tori", he said."Tori is difficult and .."

"And you don't like her", he completed. "Okay for you, I'll help for once", I said. Riley smiled for that.