Unfortunate Girlfriend Part 3

Mr Oslen is not a special kid, just an average looking,shabby and lazy kind of a boy who always sleeps in the library, eats in his studio.Nobody wants to cross his path. He is the senior arts student who is working as a mentor for part time, nobody knows when he acts as a student and when he behaves as a teacher.Riley's friend, who lives in my neighbourhood. Riley helps him whenever he needed.

Next day! Caleb is in the restaurant where I'm working as a part time waitress. Like always people are around him and to my surprise Tori is with him. They are talking about the college representative election that is going to be held next month. This needs to have three qualifications like beauty,popularity and rich which I have none.From three years Caleb is winning this. And this is where I met him last year at celebration party. Mr Oslen is organising this maybe Riley went to help him with arrangements I thought. Such a bad luck to be his assistant.

And again they started "Who is She?" Asked someone. "We heard she is junior and looks average", said the other."Are you with someone?" asked Tori. "Don't you know Miss Gorgeous? She is nobody in college". "What did you like in her?" Asked someone. Caleb like always giving his devilish smiles without answering. "I don't know but I really wish to meet her", he said. Woah! the thought of meeting him making me feel red.All my hopes are up again."Do you like him?" Asked the manager of the restaurant. "Hmm!" I said rolling my eyes. "Don't be late else she'll grab him", she said pointing to Tori.

"What are you searching for?" I asked Riley. "Mr Oslen", he replied. "Why are you searching here when he'll be in his studio", I said. "He's not there", said Riley checking the classrooms. "Call him",I suggested."He never charge his mobile", he replied. "Let's announce in the radio if it's important", I said. When we both are discussing we just bumped into Tori and fell down. "Cheers!", said Riley grinning at Tori. Tori looked at him with a weird expression and left. Riley is still in that dreamy expression, don't know what's going in his head. I just banged him again to bring him back to his senses.When we are picking up our things,two footsteps stopped in front of us, seeing them realised it's Mr Oslen." Why are you coming from Principal's office?" Asked Riley. I just avoided his gazing looks and stood behind him. "What's wrong?" Asked Riley again. "Good luck buddies", said Mr Oslen and walked away without answering.

I don't want to involve much in their activities so I went to my favourite hideout, gymnasium where Caleb is practicing.He is alone,standing in front of the net and thinking. "Why don't you come out when we are alone", he said surprising me.