Unfortunate Girlfriend Part 12

Riley gained positive opinion about him from everyone with his interaction and social activities.This has brought change in not only Riley but in Mr Oslen's appearance to the public too.He seemed more active and friendly rather than being lazy.Maybe this is the result of Tori's company I thought.Caleb is busy in his practice never bothering about elections but his friends are helping him setting the banners and taking part in campaigns.Soccer match will be held on the day of the election that is the most disappointing news to the whole college.That must be the reason for Caleb's strange behaviour on the other day."Very bad", Said Mr Oslen."Poor Caleb has to choose between the two", said Riley."What's there in that?He love playing soccer and he wish to set his career on that", I said."But his father don't want him to be a sport person", blurted Tori.Oh! my,that is the reason for his sadness I thought."What are you thinking?" Asked Tori. "Riley what do you choose if you're in his place?" I asked. "Definitely my love, Soccer", he replied casually."But according to my calculations..", he began."Please stop that", said Tori hitting him.Oslen is just looking at the two."Mr Oslen", I called.Both Riley and Tori turned to him. "What?" He asked.They laughed loudly when he's still gazing lazily at us. But the truth is he didn't like them to be like that, just like me.
"I heard the news", I said to Caleb on the other day when we are passing at the corridor."My dad wants me to study,gain good grades, get popular become college representative and go to good university", he said. "What about soccer?" I asked."That's just my life I love to live", he replied."What do you choose?" I asked him."Soccer, will be my choice if I get a chance to choose but .. ",he said rolling his eyes."This is what Riley said too", I said."Lucky!" he said."Hmm!" I nodded."So, you're depressed about this", I asked him. "No, I'm thinking, thinking a lot to say what is in my mind", he said."But you seemed dull and felt that you're avoiding everything", I said."Don't say that I'm avoiding you", he said smiling.After a long time I saw his smile but not completely happy."And the dates of the two important events have fallen on my birthday", he said smiling.Oh! How did I forgot that? I thought.

"Wow! You look handsome screamed Tori to Mr Oslen. Riley is better than him", I said."Maybe but that shuffled look makes him more cute", she said."I don't like that", I said stamping on Riley's shoe."It's hurting Angeline", he cried."Shut up and follow me", I said looking for the matching tie."That color,I don't like it,That don't suit my outfit,That makes me look old", he starting complaining for everything."You have a bad taste", he said. "Let me look?" he said. All are watching us.I didn't care."Why don't you let your girlfriend choose?" suggested the shop keeper to Riley. Girl friend? I said and looked at him.But that made me red and turned away to avoid his look.Riley! why don't you consider their advice", said Tori teasing him. I just grabbed an outfit and ran into the trail room to avoid them. Girl friend of Riley? It didn't seem bad but some what uncomfortable which is making me self conscious around him."That looks good", shouted Mr Oslen."This suits you better", said Tori putting some blue stripes tie."That's absurd", he said but Tori is not listening to him.When I'm looking at them, "What should I choose?" said Riley showing two different ties to me."Left one", I said and walked to the bill counter.
"Why do we have dress up?" Asked Riley again."We need to look better when we represent our college", she said."Yeah, that's true",You guys can't walk there wearing those dirty rags", I said."Since when you're bothered about our attires?"Asked Riley."Stop arguing and get there quickly", pushed Tori.Three universities are coming to our college to give a pre-talk about their workshops and invite some of the students to take part in their research work which is quite similar to internship.This is boring I thought.Before stepping into the conference room,Riley turned back.Don't know why, he just smiled and walked into the conference.
Every thing went well.He's so happy.Just like always smiling like hell, making me skip a beat.It's okay dear said my subconscious mind.Wish to congratulate him but felt better to stay away from him until I get some clarity I thought. The next day, I and Riley went to find Mr Oslen asusually in the library and the studio but to our surprise we found him at Cafeteria.Strangely he wore glasses and a cap holding a book.He sat few tables away from the Tori's table. Tori is sitting with second year guy like always chatting and laughing."What's this?" Questioned Riley."Wait", I said and settled at the last table away from them. Tori has an attractive appearance, that might be the reason for her following.But now,with that guy, she's creating too much nuisance to the people around."I didn't expect that from her?" Said Riley."Watch the show ",I said calmly watching Mr Oslen's reaction.It's obvious that Mr Oslen is flustered with her behaviour. He may pounce any moment I thought.Then came the actual moment which is to be marked in their each other life.