Unfortunate Girlfriend Part 11

"What's wrong with you?" Asked Tori."It's a small matter, I can solve it", said Mr Oslen. "How?" She asked raising her brow. "Tori! this is what happens everytime, don't get into the mess", he added."Riley,don't you think you should run after her", he said.Riley is impatient with Mr Oslen's nature for the first time."She's hurt", he remarked."Shall we report against them?" Said Riley ignoring Oslen."We can see that tomorrow, but now you leave", he said.Riley don't know how to apologize but ran immediately where he can find me."Come I'll drop you", he said when I'm waiting for the bus."No need", I said."Don't be too harsh when I'm already mad", he said."You get back to your people, continue with your campaigns or get hits like Mr Oslen.I don't care", I said."Angeline, come he said pulling me to his car, Let me drop you home", he added.He didn't say sorry but drived home in silence.

"Take care of yourself instead of dragging yourself into these matters", he said without looking at me."Riley, I was anxious about the situation and.. "Angeline, please", he said. "Are you worried that your Caleb will get hurt?" he said instantly."Nevermind about Caleb, I'm worried if you are..." I said with tears rolling in my eyes."So, you're saying that you are least bothered about Caleb.Am I right?" he asked. "Yeah" I nodded."Okay", he said wiping the tears."I'm going home, it's late", he said and took off without another word.
The next day Mr Oslen had meeting with Caleb and Riley."Should I consider this and disqualify you guys?" He asked."We haven't started this, it's just happened", said Caleb's friends. "We were drunk and we are not concious of what we're doing", said one of Caleb's friends."Don't put these silly reasons in front of me", said Mr Oslen. "Why don't you say something?" Asked Mr Oslen to Caleb."I wish to say that this kind of things will not repeat again if the other side promises the same", he said calmly."What do you say Riley?" Asked Oslen. "Unless they apologise you", he said. "Why would we?" Caleb's friend's plunged in anger. "You can speak to whoever you want, I don't mind if I get disqualified, but for some people it's matter of their.. ",he said and paused looking at their expressions. "Guys, do you want to get me disqualified?" Asked Caleb to his friends."Caleb, that'll be better than everything", they said walked out of the room."I'm not bothered if they least care about it", he replied rudely.

"Why don't you bargain with something else?" Asked Oslen. "Don't worry, they know the consequences if I stand on my point", said Riley turning to him."For a moment I thought you would give up", said Tori."Sometimes, it works like that", he said."Let's see what happens", said Oslen."Where's your girl?" Asked Tori to Riley."What?" He asked doubtfully."Your Angeline", she said."Angeline!" he said repeating the name like echo and smiled without answering."Where's she?" Asked Oslen too."Yesterday you yelled at her for no reason", added Oslen."You guys had a talk right, I sense everything is good between you", she said putting Riley in awkward situation."Tori!" he said avoiding her teasing look."Don't go overboard", said Riley."Whoah you're blushing" said Mr Oslen."No" denied Riley."Your face is red Riley you have to accept it", said Tori."What did she say that you have felt head on heels for her", asked Oslen."Nothing much", he replied looking at his phone which is vibrating.Checking his mobile he said I've to go and ran out to find Angeline.
"Are you not going to talk to me?" Asked Caleb when I'm in my class."Did I hurt you?" he asked again. "Not exactly but it's uncomfortable being around you", I said."Is it because I disappointed you?" he asked."No, you made things clear before I mess up everything", I said."So, can we be friends?" he asked."Friends, it's good idea but you and Riley are not in friendly terms and I can't put either of you in difficult place",I said."So,you're rejecting my friendship for Riley", he asked. "I don't know,my mind can't choose anything because it's confused and right now I want to be careful too", I said."That's okay but when time comes you can consider me as your friend and I'll always be for you", he said surprising me.

Angeline! you are not falling for those words said my subconscious mind."Do you wish to talk something else?" I asked him without hesitating.He stayed silent."Do you think your friends will apologize to Mr Oslen?" I asked him."Don't know, they are not bothered about that", he said."Should I talk to Riley?" He asked."What are you afraid of?" I asked him."It's not like, I'm afraid of them,because this representative called thing is not my objective", he said.But I want to be careful for not letting these stupid things to impact my career", he added.I looked at him doubtfully."I'm going to be part of soccer championship for our state league", he said."Wow, that's a great news", I said."But", he paused."But what?" I asked him."Thinking Angeline", he said."What?" He asked."Nothing", he said looking at his vibrating phone.
The next day, Riley is cheerful beside him stood Tori. What's wrong with these two? I thought. They both seemed better together but not great I felt.Though he looked simple, his smile is vibrating.I was perplexed with my own thoughts. I walked towards them to know what is going on. "Angeline", he said holding me tightly."What happened idiot?" I said grabbing some air."We got approval from big universities to conduct their workshop in our college", he said."That's good", I said."It'll be great if it's a fashion show", said Tori."That's obvious for you", he said turning to her."I asked you guys to come up with something entertaining rather than boring subject", she said looking at me."Tori, these workshops are also entertaining", he said holding her hand.I looked like a dumb in between them.For a moment they looked close and intimidating.So, I distanced myself when they are busy arguing with each other.