Chapter 39 P3/3

I walk into my kitchen to eat something. My dad is still at work, so it's just me home. I grab a bag of pretzels, and run up to my room.

I sit on my bed and start a Spanish essay that's due soon, and munch on my pretzels. I get a text and I'm prepared to see Liv's name as I turn it on, but instead I see Cameron.

His text says "I know what to do tonight"

I reply and say "Okay what"

"It's a surprise 😏" He answers.

"Fine, I hope it's good" I joke.

I want to ask him what time everything is going down, but I want to hear his voice.

I click his name in my phone and it starts ringing.

He answers and I say "Hey are you home?"

He says "Yeah go to the window."

I stand up and walk to my window and pull up my blinds to see Cam. I notice Cameron is shirtless.

I immediately throw my hand over my eyes and say "Put a shirt on."

He looks down at himself and says "Oh sorry I forgot." Chuckling to himself.

I peak through my fingers and say "Are you decent?" Giggling.

I see him grab a shirt that just has a Nike check on it and says "Yeah, we good."

"Okay, so what time is everything going down? You have to tell me what to wear because I don't know where we are going." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Where do you think he's taking her ?¿

Who thinks the date is gonna go well, and who thinks it's gonna be a disaster?¿

Thanks for all the comments and likes <3