2.6

< Lana >

"Hey since you told Luke that you were going to drop me off, do you mind dropping me off since joy is already here?" I asked him while we were sat in front of each other after finishing our toasts.

"Uh sure." Was all he said and he stood up.

I said goodbye to joy and walked out with Calum.

"When did you get your own car?" I asked him.

"Oh for a little while, dad apparently gave it to me according to mum." He said.

"Oh that's awesome." I said and he nodded.

Half way through the journey, I guess you could say that. It was all dead silence, i didn't want to start a conversation either.

"So you didn't end up telling me, whats the deal with you and Luke?" He asked me and I tensed up.

"Theres nothing between us, i guess we are just really good friends. Close friends too." I said while trying to not make the situation any worse.

Why don't i want Calum to know I'm dating Luke?

"Whatever, even if you try and cover it up it won't help the situation any better." He said while he grabbed the steering wheel tighter.

"What do you mean 'situation'? " I asked him.

"I-I don't know." He said while blinking more than usual.

"Okay." I said softly and looked at the stars in the sky through the window.

"I guess we are here." He said and I unbuckled my seatbelt.

I was about to open the door until Calum stopped me.

"Im sorry, i shouldn't of gone at you like that. It's not my business and i should of believed you that you and Luke have nothing going on, not that i would care or anything. But still, i believe you now. I'm sorry." He said and at the back of my head I felt bad, he believes Luke and I have nothing. What if he tries to kiss me? Every time this happens.

"Thank you for the ride and It's okay, i forgive you." Was all I said and opened the door of the car to get out and closed it.

While i made my way to my apartment, I had so many thoughts going through my head.

Me: where r u @ ?

Bella: with ash why

Me: Cause usually u are home

Bella: i moved to ashs house remember ???

Me: oh yeah
read

It kind of saddens me now that Bella doesn't live with me, I am all alone in a pretty big apartment. It gets quite lonely.

i laid down on my bed while deciding what movie to watch, soon my phone buzzed since i put it on silence.

Luke: can i come over pls

me: why

Luke: i wanna see u :-(

Me: sure u do

I smiled at the fact that he wanted to see me, all i need right now.

i got up and cleaned my apartment, didn't take me long since I'm a very tidy person well at least that's what I think.

Soon someone knocked on the door which I assume it's Luke.

I opened it and there stood a tired luke with messy hair, how cute.

"Hey Lucas." Was all I said, he looked down at me since, I am pretty short.

"I missed you." He said and hugged me.

"I have missed you too luke." I said while smiling. We didn't break the hug until he interrupted it.

"by the way, you look very cute with your pyjama cupcake." I blushed and he just kissed my forehead. What else could i want right now?

"Do you mind if we watch a movie, im pretty tired after today" I said while I did a little yawn in between.

"absolutely not, watch whatever you want. As long as we cuddle though." I smiled but also frown at the fact that calum also told me that.

"What movie?" I asked him.

"You pick" he said.

"Eh what about a Pixar movie?" I said and he nodded.

"I'm so childish." I said, luke smile down at me and kissed my forehead.

"You're being cute, stop" I said while I softly giggled.

"You love it." He whispered, and so we cuddled while watching  monsters inc.

-

Soon the week went by fast, and it was the weekend. This weekend I didn't have anything planned.

I also didn't even see Calum much during the week, and when I did he would ignore me like something happened.

Also Joy has invited me to spend Christmas with them even though there's still three more weeks. Hopefully I don't bother them at all.

--

I AM SORRY

boring ending but there you go guys!! I'll be writing the next chapter very soon! (Before January)

Follow me on Instagram: @ calumgraphy

Make sure that you've voted for every chapter!

Do you guys like the story so far?

At the moment the story is going pretty boring, but I will be brining more drama! And maybe some smut since you guys did ask for it!

Thank you guys so much for reading!

I love u!

-Romina 🥑🖤