2.0

< Lana >

Calum: I'm outside :)

Me: coming :)
Read

I made my way downstairs, since I was already ready.

"Hey Cal" I said while getting in his car.

"Hey Lana" he said simply.

"So where are we going?" I asked while putting my hand on my lap.

"It's a surprise" he said while looking up to me and smiling, I just rolled my eyes.

"You can't always get what you want! But if you try sometimes you just might-"

"Hey! The best part was coming up!" I whined, of course he changed the song.

"This is one is better though" he said while winking.

"Surprise me Hood" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes playfully.

"Love she sees apart from me, possessed behind the eyes" he started singing alone with the song.

"Seriously? Zombie?" I said while laughing a bit.

"Hey it's a good song!" He whined.

Soon it got to the chorus and we both sang along.

"Cause I'm a sad sad post teen! Could have been a love machine" I soon started laughing since Calum messed up the lyrics.

"You did not!" I said quiet loud so he could hear me since the song was loud too.

"Well we are here" he said while he slowed down the car.

"A park?" I asked while looking around the beautiful view that I have in front of me.

"It's a special park for me" he whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" I whispered back.

"I like hearing the sound of nature" he whispered.

"Really? I thought you were kind of punk rock" I said while chuckling.

"I am punk rock" he said while winking.

"Let's go for a walk" he said and started walking, I just followed him.

"So" i started talking.

"sorry i was a dick when we first met, i change moods really easy" he said while putting his hands in his pockets.

"oh no its fine" i said while smiling up at him.

"so tell me, about your family" he started a topic.

"i never really met my dad, my mum-she.. passed away two years ago of cancer" i said while struggling to talk about it.

"I'm really sorry" he said while stopped walking.

"don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault. the doctors tried everything they could but it was too late. i lived with my grandmother for a year until i got an apartment for myself." i explained.

"you are really strong Lana, i hope you know that" he said while putting his hand on my cheek.

"thanks" i whispered.

"anyways, how did you manage to get your apartment?" he asked while taking his hand from my cheek, oh.

"i was working at my untie's shop for a long time until i had enough to get my apartment. she payed me well but then she decided to stop paying me as much so i quit the job, i got a new one which was taking care of Mali" i explained and he just looked at me.

"how are you dealing with all of this?" he asked as we kept on waling.

"i mean, I'm okay but sometimes its hard to keep up with the payments and the food" i said while i looked over to the mini lake that has been made in this park.

"I hope everything works out in the end though" he said while giving me a hug?

"so, why is this park special for you?" i changed the topic.

"my dad always used to take me here when i was little. he would tell me his childhood stories and how happy he was to have me" he said while kicking some small rocks that were on the ground.

"i really like that" i said softly.

"like what?"

"the way you find this park special, and how it means to you. i would really like a memory like this with my father." i said

"I'm sure he will be back one day Lana" he said while he gave me a kiss on my head since he was taller than me.

"thanks for letting me share this with you" i said while giving him a side hug.

"its okay, just know ill always be here" he whispered.

i never knew this side of Calum existed.

-

"and then we kind of made out" Bella continued.

"wait you did what?" i said quickly.

"we made out but trust me, no more than that" she said.

"but you still don't know who could of text you that?" i asked her, we were currently sitting on my bed.

"no, i don't" she responded which made both of us frown, who could this person be?

"how was it with Calum?" Bella asked me and i just rolled my eyes playfully.

"we talked about our past" i simply said.

"oh, where did youse go?" she asked.

"oh just to a park" i said while i stood up.

"where are you going?" she asked while she followed me.

"just going to the kitchen to grab some snacks so we can watch a movie" i said while winking.

"grab someone good!" she yelled and i just returned an okay.

i decided to quickly check my phone and saw texts from Luke and Calum.

i decided to click on Luke first.

Luke: have a goodnight :-)
Me: thanks u too x

Calum: sleep well :)
Me: you too :)

i locked my phone and took out the popcorn.

"looks like we are eating burnt popcorn" i told Bella, she was already sleeping.

"well looks like i will be eating the burnt popcorn" i said to myself and played the movie Heathers.

-

IM BACK

this is not edited so sorry in advance.

I'm taking forever to update and i feel bad :(

ilysm though

ill try n update more often (:

make sure to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

also make sure to follow me cause wHY NOT

ily

-A *sparkle emoji*