1.5

Alright first I want you guys to tell me one thing, most of youse wanted smut so I'll give it to ya cause ily but the real questions is WHO?

Lana and Luke?

Lana and Calum?

Comment - thanks ❤️

< Lana >

I woke up and I was laying on the couch, I slowly sat up and saw Joy.

"Morning sweetie" she said while baking, well I slept a long time.

"Hi" I quickly said and stood up.

"How did you sleep?" Joy asked.

"Yeah fine" I said while giving her a smile.

"Yeah I came home last night and the boys and I think one of girl friend came along too, they left but you were still sleeping so no one wanted to wake you up" she explained, the good thing is someone even gave me a blanket.

"Thanks for the blanket" I said while folding it.

"Oh that was Luke by the way" she smiled and want back to baking.

"Oh" was all that I could say.

"Joy?"

"Yeah Hun?" She asked back.

"Sorry I stayed over last night, I didn't know no one was going to wake me up and I forg-"

"Lana it's totally fine, relax" she said and smiled.

I took a deep breath and smiled.

"What are you baking?" I asked her.

"I am currently making some pancakes and waffles for Calum" she said while flipping the pancake.

"Last time I tried making a pancakes, I burnt them" I said while slowly walking away from the kitchen.

"Oh hunny!" She said while laughing, is this a habit of her saying hunny? Not that I mind it at all.

"I'm gonna wash my face and do that stuff then I'll leave, is that okay?" I asked her quickly but she heard everything.

"Aren't you gonna stay for breakfast?" She asked.

"I really don't want to interrupt you guys" I said awkwardly.

"Oh no it's fine, I usually wake up too early for Mali and for Calum-he just leaves so I end up eating breakfast alone" where's her husband?

"If you don't mind once again then I'll be happy to joining you for breakfast" I smiled at her.

"Thanks Lana" she said and got back baking I think.

-

I made my way upstairs since my bag was there.

I enter Calum's room to surprisingly seen him up, but he was shirtless- not that I mind at all.

"Oh hi-sorry I-uh randomly walked in I um wanted to get my bag" I said nervously.

"It's only me, why are you nervous?" He said while looking for something on his drawer.

"I don't know.." I said awkwardly while picking up my bag and walking out.

"Hey Lana?" He said.