2.5

< Lana >

"Morning Joy." I said while entering the house.

"Hello darling, lunch is in the fridge. It's just some left over from last night." She said and I nodded while smiling.

"Thanks joy, have a good day!" I said and she smiled and left the house.

"Mali!" I yelled so she could hear me, I made my way upstairs and knocked on her door.

"Mali?" I asked and I heard her 'singing' a song in the bathroom.

"Oh hey there, what you doing?" I asked.

"Just brushing my hair, look I can do a pony tail!" She said, she did give it a try but she wasn't quite there.

"Here let me help you." I said while smiling at the mirror, which she could clearly see me.

"Thanks Lana" she said and I smiled at her.

"There!" I said and she smiled.

"School starts next week, are you excited?" I asked her.

"I love school!" She said, if only I could say that right now.

"School is fun, isn't it?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Wheres Calum?" I asked her.

"Probably sleeping, he came in really late last night." She said.

"How do you know?" I asked her.

"Mum was talking on the phone to someone." She said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Ohh you cheeky monkey!" I said and started tickling her.

"Lana—stop!" She said while laughing in between.

"Hey there." We heard a deep voice, of course the stood calum with out a tshirt on.

"Morning cal" I said and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Like the view?" He asked and I quickly turned red. What am I doing? I have a boyfriend.

"Mali should we go downstairs?" She nodded and we went downstairs.

"What do you wanna do Mali? I don't have anything planned." I said.

"Swimming! Pool!" She said and I smiled.

"Alright! Good thing I came ready." I smiled.

"I'll put my bathers on!" Mali said with her little cute voice, I love it.

"Why do we need sunscreen Lana?" Mali had asked me, since I've covered her with sunscreen making sure she doesn't get burnt just in case Joy doesn't like it.

"It protects your skin from the sun since it's too hot." I said trying to explain it through the easiest way.

"Oh." Was all she said.

"Now, have you got your mini floaties that you'll be using?" I asked her and she gave me a thinking face.

"I think they are over there!" She said while pouring at a mini shed that they have at their backyard.

"Alright come with me." I told her.

"I like this donut one." I told her, she smiled at me.

"I want the duck!" She said, the duck was a floatable that you can put the kids legs through it. If that makes sense.

"I'm gonna go with the donut!" I said excitedly, gosh im a little kid again.

"Lana, can you catch me please!" She whined at me and i nodded.