1.3

< Lana >

I woke up to arms wrapped around my waist and I remembered, Cuddling with Calum.

I turned around facing Luke?

I sat up slowly and looked over to Calum and Michael, which they were cuddling.

Everything was only a dream, I never cuddled with Calum.

I took my phone to check if I had the messages with Michael and it turns out I don't have his number nor we didn't text.

I frowned and slowly stood up and made my way downstairs.

Why not make breakfast?

I took out the flour, eggs, etc.

I mixed everything and I was ready to bake the pancakes, I took out a pan and put on the mix on it.

While I was waiting for one side to cook I felt some arms wrapped around my waist.

"Morning babe" I heard someone say, no.

"Calum" I say quietly.

"Yes?" He asked and I turned around with him smirking.

"Why-what are you doing?" I had so many questions that most of the won't come out.

"I've wanted to do this since I've met you" he slowly leaned in.

We heard someone cough and of course it was no other than Michael Clifford.

"Mike-hey" I said awkwardly while Calum was scratching the back of his neck.

"Well if Luke knows about this..." Michael trailed off while scratching his hair.

"They are not dating" Calum said while rolling his eyes.

"But we may have something" I teased him.

"No!" Calum said loudly.

"calm down" I said while laughing.

"Is it just me or is something burning?" Michael said while moving his nose to get the smell.

"Shit" I murmured, my pancakes.

"As you can see I can't cook" I said while giggling.

"I reckon you can, you just get distracted easily" Luke said while walking in the kitchen.

"Hey Lukey" I smiled and walked over to him and pecked his cheek.

"Hey babe" he said with his morning voice.

"Well I tried baking pancakes" I said while blushing, he puts his hand on my cheek and rubs his thumb softly on my skin.

He softly smiles and pecks my lips.

I realised my hair is messy, I have my lame as pyjamas, morning breath?

"I look horrible" I whispered to Luke.

"You look completely beautiful" he said while winking.

I rolled my eyes and gave up on the pancakes.

"I'll continue with the pancakes" Michael offered and I nodded.

I looked around only to find Calum being mad.

"I'm going to get um Bella" I smiled awkwardly and walked to Calum's room.

"Bella breakfast is-what the fuck" I quickly said and shut the door, I never knew bj's in the morning were a thing.

"Geez, I need holy water to bless my virgin eyes" I said to myself.

I walked downstairs and the thought of it made me feel disgusted.