1.7

< Lana >

i woke up and looked to my left, there was she was, the typical sleepy Bella.

i went on my phone for minutes, soon her phone buzzed.

i took Bella's phone carefully and saw a text from Ashton.

ashton: I'm sorry

what did he mean by sorry?

i didn't wanna put out questions on her, so i might aswell wait until she tell me about it.

i stood up and had a shower, i got dressed while i dried my hair . i put it up into a messy bun and picked out my lazy outfit.

"morning" Bella said, yes she has just woken up.

"Morning sleepy head, I swear you always sleep" I teased her, I really wish I could move in with her.

"Yeah" she said while giggling a bit.

I turned on the tv and teen wolf was the first thing that popped up, I guess we might of left it on.

"Want some breakfast?" I asked her, she just nodded while she was heading to the bathroom.

I soon for breakfast ready and she came in the kitchen holding her phone on her hand, she looked sad, really sad.

"Hey what's wrong?" I said while coming over to where she was, must of been what happened last night.

"I-uh something happened last night and I'm afraid to tell you" she said while taking a sit, I am scared of she will tell me, of course I won't get mad at her at all.

"Go on" I said while patting her back.

"I-I almost got raped last night, if it wasn't for my heels, I could of-you know" she said while tears came down her face, I started to tear up.

"Bella-no.." I whispered while hugging her, I was crying to.

"It was Ashton's fault.." She whispered, Ashton tried to rape her?

"What Ashton-that basta-" she cut me off before I said anything.

"No it wasn't Ashton who tried, he was the one who left me standing alone at the pub" she said quietly.

"Could you please explain a bit more?" I asked her.

"Ashton texted me to meet up there.. He never showed up-I was scared. Then someone wrapped their arms around my waist and took me inside-I thought it was Ashton!" She started crying even more now.

"Bella who was it?" I asked her while I had tears in my eyes.

"Lana.. I don't know" she said while she brought her hand to her face and cried more and more.

"How did you manage to get out?" I asked her, too scared to know the answer.

"I kicked him in the balls but-he still got me, i ran out but a-a girl appeared but it seemed like he knew him so they made out.. I ran out and I called you" she explained.

"I-im sorry Bella" I said while giving her a long hug, I need to find out who this guy was. Did Ashton set her up?

"Don't be" she whispered quietly.