2.8

< Lana >

"And they lived happily ever after, the end." I said while carefully closing that book that I was just reading to Mali.

"one more!" Mali wined.

"No Mali, its time for bed now." I said while standing up and lifting the covers making sure she was comfortable.

"Alright. Goodnight." She says and she closed her eyes.

"Goodnight Mali, sweet dreams." I said while I left a gentle kiss on her head and left the room.

"Wow, looks like you guys are siblings." I heard Calum said.

"It's called being nice." I smiled at him.

"so how was it?" He asked.

"How was what?" I snapped.

"Did you get the d?" Calum said while he rolled his eyes.

"Are you seriously asking me this?" After I left with Luke, we went out and got sushi. We had conversations that lasted forever but nothing more than that.

"Well it's pretty obvious." He said, and stormed downstairs.

"Wow." I said while following him.

"Why are you being such a dick?" I said loudly.

"You have no idea Lana." He said while opening the fridge.

"Yes, I have no idea. Would you care to fill me in?" I said while standing near him.

"You will soon." He said while coming over to me and patting my head, which indeed made me angry.

"Whatever." I said walking away annoyingly. Yes, I am a very curious person.

"I'm home!" I heard Joy say.

I some how calmed myself now and helped Joy with the groceries that were at the back of the car.

"You having a big dinner?" I asked her.

"Ah Friday night some friends are coming over, in fact maybe you should come along and hang out with Calum!" She says while smiling and putting the groceries away.

"Uh, only if I can help you out that day." I said while smiling.

"You're such a good person honey, I'll see." She said smiling back.

-

I left my apartment and made my way to my car, I got in the car and drove to my house.My phone buzzed and I picked it up, it was a text from Bella.

I put my phone down and waited until I got home, I don't wanna crash into anything.

I soon made it to my house and picked up my phone from the copilots sit.

Bella: hey im at your apartment, felt lonely since ash went out.

I got out of the car and went up the stairs to my apartment.

"Bella" I called out as soon as I stepped in my apartment.

"Hey" she said from a certain room that I wasn't sure of.