Chapter 20

(okay but KARD's Oh NaNa is still hella lit abd it reached 4 million view boi. I cant believe its finally finish. This series is gonna come to an end 😢😢)

A new week came upon us as I went to go pick up yuki from the airport.

As I reached the airport, Yuki suddenly called me. (dont call and drive guys.)

"Yuki what is it? I shold be there soon"

"SOOOYEONNNN! IM HEREEEE"

I pulled the phone away from my ear, cause any second I could get deaf from her screaming.

"Yah, Okay I get it. Stand outside, I'll pick you up in the car"

"Oh, okay. I'll come out now"

I drove and waited at the pick up zone (idek if thats a zone lmao)

NOW YUKIBUKI IS IN THE CAR.

"Ayyyyyy" She looked at me with a smirk plastered against her face.

"What?" I replied with no interest at all.

"I heard the news" Her smile literally popped out.

"What news?" I take a quick glance at her and laugh a little.

"YOU AND JUNGKOOK BOI" She hit me slightly and I laugh at her sudden action

"Ahhh, jungkook and I? Oh yeah we're going out...again. But sometimes I feel like his confession was fake" I let out an uncomfortable chuckle and focus on driving again.

"Why, what happened?" She asked curious as always.

"Ever since he said that he likes me, he's never talked to me once ever since that event."

"Eh there must be a reason why he's not talking to you. You have to remember you're dating an idol"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that"

Yuki fell asleep and I was left alone with another hour on the road.

An hour later

We get to my apartment and on the door I see a note attached to the door.

"Ayyyy sup its ya boi International playboy. open the door pls. and dont run away -this is jungkook btw^^"

I blush inside and open the door handle to open it.

"What was that?"

"What was what?" I look back at Yuki confused.

"That thing in your hand. Sooyeon, I want to see what it says."

"No." I grab the door handle and quickly open it, and what I saw next surprised me.

A trail of candles all lit up, all following to my room.

(i could say she's 'lit' lololol)

"If only I hadd a boyfriend" Yuki sighed and followed behind me.

I nervously open my bedroom door, just to find some idiot sleeping on my bed.

I walk in frustration towards him, cause he basically did all of this for nothing.

"Yah! Wake up you stupid" In the back I could hear Yuki laughing at the sudden scene.

"Some boyfriend you got there, Sooyeon" She chuckled, then left the room and helped herself in the kitchen.

Moments later, Jungkook finally got up.

"I fell asleep, did I?"

I nodded back to his response, and he shook his head.

"Anyways, let's ignore the fact that I went to sleep. I'll do what I was suppose to do, if you were to come inside."

He sat me down on the bed and grabbed a bunch of cardboard cards from the ground, as he stood right across me.

Third Person POV

'If I never ended up with you my life would have never been like this'

Jungkook smiled at Sooyeon, and hurriedly tried to flip onto the next cardboard.

'Sometimes I wonder how my life would of been if I never chose you'

Sooyeon could feel her tears wanting to fall down but she didn't let them.

'After many years of good memories and hardships, I've come to a decision'

The room was filled with silence, yet both of them enjoyed it.

'I want to spend many more years with one person. Who may take me as their husband'

Sooyeon suddenly felt nervous as Jungkook moved onto the last cardboard paper.

'Park Sooyeon. Would you do the honours of marrying me? Or best be the mother to my kids in the future?'

And with that done, Jungkook got on his knees and pulled out a box from his pocket and spoke firmly.

"Park Sooyeon, I know I may never be the perfect husband. But will you marry me?"

All Sooyeon could do was cover her mouth from the shock.

What the hell just happened? She thought

"Yes I will marry you. If you want, we can have babies too"

They both laughed and Jungkook slowly put the ring on her 4th finger.

Soon after, he stood up and hugged her tightly, lifting her and spinning around.

This made Sooyeon wrap her legs around him.

"I love you, Sooyeon"

"I love you too, Jungkook"

Jungkook stopped the hug and smirked at Sooyeon. Sooyeon caught on and shrugged it off.

Jungkook went on top of Sooyeon and shared a kiss.

Jungkook had no care in the world cause he was glad that she was going to be his wife.

Sooyeon was ready. She was going to take on the title of being 'Jungkook's Wife'

- The End -

what happened next is up to your imagination. I don't write smut so sorrrrry :)

this book has finally come to a finish. I'm very thankful for all the votes, comments that each and every person has left on this book. I may or may not write an epilogue. But if i do it may not come out in a while, so pls bear in mind. But this book was very fun to write, as this was my very first series. I really hope yous enjoyed it. Im sorry for the late updates.

15/06/2016 ~ 12/01/17

p.s i never got the time to proof read it so my mistake that they are mistakes :)