Chapter 1

It's been half a year since I've broken up with Jungkook. And I can say that my life has been alright. No changes, it was just back to normal.

Today is the day, I move out of my apartment to an apartment closer to the university I attend. It takes almost 40 mins to get there. It is easier living at a dorm there, but I don't like the fact of living with a stranger together. I like being alone. Well that was ever since that bastard left me.

I admire the apartment one more time. Memories came back to me after taking steps through my bedroom. Step by step, the kisses, hugs, laughs all came back to me. I felt a lump in my throat. 

No. You can't let him into your life.

Why is he still on my mind? He's probably making out with Suji right now. I guess letting him into my life again was my fault. It was my fault that I let him into my house. My fault that I let him kiss me. Now all of those, I regret.

I get the last box in my apartment before departing to the new apartment. I take one look at it one more time before I left. 

'Goodbye Apartment, Nice knowing you for almost 5 years'

 I get in my car and drive off to my new apartment. I got enrolled into K ARTS university. I had a passion for music, but I never wanted to get into the business world. I just wanted to simply show my love for music. 

Soon after, I arrive to the driveway of my apartment. I get out of my car and look at the apartment. The building wasn't that huge compared to the photos I got. I get a few of my boxes and went pass a few people, I guess which were my neighbors. 

I greeted them and went on going to my apartment. I stand in the elevator anxious. Who were going to be my neighbors. Are they old? Young? Loud? Quiet? In no time I was standing the elevator with the doors wide open. 

I quickly get out and walk down the hall to my door. I slowly went by the doors checking the number.

'421....423....425...There it is, 427' 

I get my card and insert it in. I open my door and my expectations of the place was better than I expected it to be. From the sudden urge of exploring it, I dropped the box I carried and looked through every room, amazed. Until I reached the master bed. My mouth widen at the size of it. Childishly, I ran and face planted onto the bed.

'This is going to be one heck of a ride living here'

I face the ceiling and thought of all the things I could do here. I sighed in relief that I like this apartment. I close my eyes in relaxation. My eyes popped opened at a sudden thought.

Dammit. MY NEIGHBORS

I rolled off the bed to buy some cookies for the neighbors. Cause who's got time to bake cookies? 

I quickly leave my apartment to the nearest convenience store. I enter the store and it was really packed. While walking over to the confectionery aisle, I glance over to the checkout and the line was really long.

Ahhh...Perfect. This is what i'm looking for.

I thought to myself getting the packet of cookies before ending up to the checkout lane. I stood in line annoyed, because the server was a newbie. So she was being trained and she was very clumsy. A sudden vibrate from my phone shocked me.

~1 new notification from Aunt<3~

I unlock my phone and opened the message she sent me. Her two twins were rolling around. I smile dumbfounded at the phone. 

My aunt got married to her husband 2 years ago. Turns out when I left her house she found herself in love with a guy. And they eventually got married. I was really happy for her, she finally got happiness instead of looking after me my whole life. And she gave birth to the cutest twins I know: Jeonhan & Seonbin. They were only 9 months but damn they knew how to eat.

Finally I was at the front of the line. I smiled at her but inside I was pissed at her,

"Hello, is that all? The total is 3,500 won"

"Uh, yes that's it"

I handed the money over and she gave me the change in both her hands. She was very polite for a worker.

I ended back at my place again. I enter the kitchen and warmed up the cookies so it looked as if I just recently baked them.

I'm the best person ever

I sprinkle flour over me and made my move. I opened the door to my apartment and knocked onto the doors of my neighbors.

Hopefully they aren't the worse...

Ex-Bestfriend's Boyfriend 2 | Jeon Jungkook Fanfic |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara