Chapter 4

"Thank yous for all coming. Please go home safe, we don't want yous in danger ARMY" Namjoon hyung bowed down to the fans. Just like that the fans left one by one. And each time they left meant the chances was higher of me going back to University. 

------------------------------------------------------

Sooyeon POV:

*RIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG* - Just imagine it's a alarm setting it off. I really don't know what it sound like. Cont. with the story now....

My eyes slowly opened up to the darkness of the room. I look around my surroundings without moving my head.

Damn. That was a good sleep.

While stretching my whole body on the bed and I groaned in happiness. Until I realized I had college. Shiet. 

I enter the kitchen,  and looked at the shelves and of course there no food cause I just moved here yesterday. I looked at my watch and saw that I still had 30 more minutes till University starts. So I quickly get changed into a plain tee, jeans and a hoodie 

I quickly get out of my place and stand against the door trying to lock the door, so burglars can't come in. On my way out, I see a very familiar figure. I watch them as they hop into a van. 

"Ah, so this must be the guy Sanghyun is talking about" while hiding myself behind the edge of the building. My cheeks reddened after knowing that both my neighbors were pretty hot.

I quickly get into my car after realizing I somewhere to go to. 

"LET'S GOOOO!"

I drive off and find myself waiting a drive thru at Mc'Donalds.

"Hello welcome to Mc'Donalds, may I take your order please?"

"Uh, hi. I'll just have the hotcakes combo please."

"Is that hot chocolate for your drink?"

"Yes, please."

"Is that the lot, mam?"

"That's the lot"

"That's 11,500, please drive through"

I drove off from Maccas - Sorry please forgive me. I am from nz and I just say maccas. :) No harsh feeling Mc'Donalds stanners - with hot cakes next to me and the hot chocolate in my hand. Soon after, I'm in what I call 'Hell'. 

But today was extra crowded. People were all squished in one place. I turn down the music and look through the passengers window, to see what was happening. Nothing, the people's backs where blocking the sight. I shrugged it off and drove off trying to find me a parking. 

I walk down the hallway to my lecture class and people were crowded over one door. The door I was suppose to get through. 

It normally wasn't as packed as today. My eyebrows knitted together when people were pushing me away further from my class.

"Uh....Excuse me. Sorry, I'm sorry."

Finally after apologizing and shoving I made it through the door. I looked around the class to see what I missed. There was nothing, I missed nothing. My head blew up in confusion about what I was suppose to see. 

'Why are they are standing there?'

I casually go the middle row and get my books out waiting for the professor. One of my friends, Yuki came sat next to me. 

"Annyeong," She waved her both at me. I couldn't help but smile at her.

 Yuki was a transfer student. She got a scholarship and came from Japan. Ever since then we just became friend cause all the classes we had was pretty much the same. 

"Omg. I got a new house. You need to come sleep over someday" I held her hand and ignored saying hi to her back. She chuckled then letted out a depressing sigh.

"Now right now, I have so many jobs to do I can't even go sleep at night. My parents don't care about me." She placed both her hands on each cheeks and sighed.

"That's why you should live with me! We can both pay the bill. Half-Half? Call?"

"Call!" 

"Tell me you're available, you can come anytime"

I pat her back and returned back to revising. 

The professor came in wearing such different clothes. Clothes I've never seen him wear before. He also had a smile on his face. Why was he acting like that? I glanced over at Yuki and she gave the same face when I first saw him walk in.

"What's wrong with him?" I whispered to Yuki and my pupils went straight towards him.

Yuki shrugged her shoulders and eyed the professor from head to toe.

"His pay got higher i'm guessing, that's probably why he's wearing branded clothing"

The professor stood in the middle of the room and smiled.

Okay, now he's just creepy.

"Good Morning students, we have a new student here today"

My mind clicked about why the people were outside, It must of been the new student.

"Please come here and introduce yourself"  The professor looked at the student and informed him to come. 

My mind was too busy focusing on the books, I had no time to look at the student. He was probably the same just like everyone else.

"Uh hi, I'm guessing yous already know who I am..."

My hands automatically stopped myself from writing once I heard his voice. My mind wasn't ready to look up. My mind wasn't to accept the fact that it was 'him'.

"But for those who don't, Hello my name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."