Chapter 5

My hands automatically stopped myself from writing once I heard his voice. My mind wasn't ready to look up. My mind wasn't ready to accept the fact it was 'him'

But for those that don't, my name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook"

~~~~

I immediately refrain myself from looking up. I cover myself with my hoodie hoping he wouldn't stare straight at me. 

"Sooyeon, are you alright?"

I take a peek from the side, to see Yuki trying to see my face. Quickly, I nod my head and pray to God that he was just all a dream. 

The professor spoke out loud "Ah, thank you Jungkook-ssi." 

 All I could hear is clapping and chairs being moved. I take a quick peek and I see the teacher walking back to his laptop. 

"Aigoo, that reminds me. Someone needs to guide Jungkook around the school."

As expected I dug my face onto the side of my hoodie hoping he wouldn't choose me. Yuki patted me on the back very hard from the sudden question and screamed out to the Professor she'll do it. Numerous of people were screaming out to the professor volunteering. 

"Alright settle down class, to make it a fair vote. We'll let our best student do it."

Of course, I automatically thought Yuki's name would be called. She got a scholarship to this school for goodness sakes and she's got the highest academic levels.

"Of course, my favourite student should do it. Teacher's Pet. Your doing it," moans and groans was all I heard coming from the room. No one was cheering that they were picked.

All I could do is imagine he was pointing to someone else. I hid my head underneath the desk. Scared. 

Did he actually pick me? Wait, I'm a teacher's pet? 

Yuki nudged my arm and lifted my body back up to face the professor. All this happening with my hoodie over my head. I quietly whisper to her.

"What do you want?"

"The teacher is talking about you idiot."

"WHATTTT!" 

I take a little peek through the opening and I see Yuki's face was not joking. 

"Teacher's Pet, put your hand up so Jungkook knows who you are"

Stupidly, I raise my hand while still hold the string of my hoodie hiding my identity.

"I'm guessing i'm the teacher's pet. Hah..."

I sit back down and take off the hoodie. I could see Jungkook in the distance, and it was him. He wasn't a dream. It was reality. Of all the universities he chose to go too. It was the university I went to.

"What's wrong?"

I look over and Yuki is slightly smirking.

"Nothings wrong."

"Are you sure?" Yuki put her hands across her chest, unsatisfied of my answer.

"Yeah, i'm sure" 

"Then why did you cover your face as soon as he said his name?" Once again she smirked at me, desperate of a real answer.

"AISHHH, do your work. No more questions. That's it"

She rolled her eyes and went back onto her desk. For the rest of the class, she kept bugging me on why I did that. But of course, I just told her to shut up and do her work.

She's my bestfriend..the best.

"Teachers Pet. Please take Jungkook around."

I quickly put my hoodie around my head and lowered my head. I bowed down to the teacher and said goodbye. Whereas actually I wanted to attack him.

"Come, I'll show you around the school." I look at the ground while walking out the class. Avoiding any contact at all.

He ran up to me and walked besides me. I could feel my cheeks redden so hard. 

"This is the Dance Department, I hardly come here. But yeah, if you guessed this where you'll go to dance-"

"Show me your face"

Luckily my hair was down, so I covered my face with my hair and hoodie.

"No"

"Why won't you show me?"

"Because i'm allowed to not show it to you"

"You know, people are desperate trying to talk to me"

"Really? Cause when we were in a relatio-" I quickly cover my mouth and had a mental breakdown. 

'I'm such an idiot' I thought to myself while bobbing down.

"What? Relationship? Show me your face."

"NO WAY!"

I managed to slip out of the conversation and run away while I still can. 

"Yah, Where are you going?"

I could hear his footsteps right behind me. That's when I regret everything in life. His hand suddenly gripped onto my arm. I was caught. My whole existence left me.

He forced me to face him. I look down and still avoided him. 

"What your name?"

"Erm...Ki-Kim J-Jiyeon. Yeah my names in Kim Jiyeon"

"Why are you stuttering for? You know you shouldn't lie to one of the most popular boys in this school. And my girlfriend on the other hand is a model. You would never beat her standard of beauty. Wahhhhhh...She's hot"

My heart broke at that very moment. I pulled my hand away from him. 

"Yeah, your girlfriend is really hot. I heard you left your ex-girlfriend for her...."

"I guess you really chose her over me" I walked away after I finishing saying what I said.

Once again, my arm was grabbed by the same person. But it didn't feel the same like before.

"Wait. What do you mean?" 

I had no hopes. He was over me. Just then he took off my hoodie, slowly revealing my face. I had no way to get out. I had to introduce myself.

"My name is Sooyeon. Lee Sooyeon, your ex-girlfriend."

I gave a weak smile and walked away brokenhearted. Just like that, I knew my hopes of 'us' was actually over...

Shoutout ReneeStickland for predicting this will happen. Well it's like any typical wattpad story. If you came here from part.1 Then please forget the epilogue. Because of course not together at this moment. :) Thanks KWANGKWANG:)