Chapter 17

Jungkook POV:
I quickly grab the remote and call for a doctor.

A few moments later, the same doctor that did Sooyeon's surgery came into the room.

"Doctor, please tell me she hasn't forgot me"

The doctor never replied and walked straight to Sooyeon.

"If you know your name, please state it out loud" He stared at Sooyeon anticipating for a response.

"Sooyeon, my name is Sooyeon. But see...I don't know him" and she automatically pointed to me with her index finger.

I couldn't help but feel sad that she forgot me.

"Sir, her brain was slightly damaged so most things she's been through and experienced had been gone in her brain. Mostly bad memories are what people tend to forget and from what I believe, she had a bad time you."

He patted me once on the shoulder and left me alone with Sooyeon. To her, I was just a stranger.

I let a little smile out and assured Sooyeon she'll remember me.

One Week Later.

After many times of trying, Sooyeon still won't remember.

But I never gave up. I need to keep Sanghyun's promise and marry her.

I come back to the hospital, onto the floor Sooyeon is on and I reach her room. As I was going to reach the doorknob, through the little window I see Sooyeon with another person from the ward.

I quietly watch them and Sooyeon seemed so happy. She finally laughed after such a long time of suffering.

When I saw her getting too close to the boy I lost my limits.

I walk in and reach for the boys hand.

"Watch what you're doing," I glared into his eyes and felt pissed.

He managed to give a little smirk before speaking.

"Let's be honest right now. I'm pretty sure I've made Sooyeon more happy than you. Just give up"

Lee Jisung. that bastards name. 

(AND NO IT IS NOT JISUNG FROM NCT DREAM JUST INCASE YA'LL. HE ONLY 14. the boy is still a little fetus)

I stare at Sooyeon hoping she'll finally remember me. Hoping she'll side with her real boyfriend.

Jisung stood up and stood next to me.

Dumbfounded of his action, I look at him confused.

"Sooyeon, who do you want for the rest of your life?"

Startled, I predicted the answer and knew I had no chance of winning.

"I'm sorry Jungsook." I was pissed too cause she still didn't even remember her name.

"Fine, Sooyeon. I will leave you alone but just remember this-" I take out the photo of me and her (referring to chapt 12 or 13 or one of those chapters) and place it on her lap as well as the USB Sanghyun gave me.

I walked out with high hopes that she'll remember. But for now, we are over.

Sooyeon POV:
I finally got discharged from the hospital a few days later after the picking incident.

I grabbed my belongings and cleaned the room until I found something in the closet.

I grab the two items and look at it.

A photo of me and that Jungsook.

Wait. Is it Jungsook or Jungkook? I think Jungkook is better for a boy name especially.

I examined and saw Jungkook kissing me on the cheek.

Did we really go out? Was he really my boyfriend?

A part of me seem empty inside. Like something was wrong.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

I look at the door and see Jisung. I quickly shove the picture and USB into my bag and hug Jisung back.

"U-uh. Nothings wrong" I smiled and faced him.

Jisung and I started dating after Jungkook stormed out the room. He didn't really ask, we just automatically started dating. 

Oh and Jisung got discharged two days before me.

He was just sick, nothing major.

"Let's go to your apartment and get your belongings"

" I used to live in an apartment?"

"Yeah, that dude from before told me, just in case"

We arrive at my apartment and I head off first to the elevator, Jisung was in the car getting the rest of the stuff.

I stood in the elevator waiting Jisung until a familiar headache hit me.

I close my eyes as the agonizing pain was getting worse.

Flashback

"It's alright- Wait." I point at him with suspicion. He replied back with a finger pointed back at me.

"No. What are you doing here." He took of his mask revealing the rest of his face.

"I live here. What are you doing here?!?" I stood squished against the corner of the elevator.

"I live here. What floor are you going to" I watched him as he pressed the same floor as mine.

"The same. Floor 5-"

Immediately, I open my eyes. 

Jungkook. He was in my memory. 

He seems so familiar but why can't I remember him.

"What's wrong?" Jisung came up and pushed the button to close the elevator.

"It's nothing" I let a little smile out, making myself look fine.

But I knew for sure there was something between Jungkook and I.

I just can't point out.

ayyyy jay park is lit asf same goes to boy GRAY. Sexy english timeeeee. lololol have a good day -kwangkwang