Prologue

We both faced each other in a cafe. The atmosphere was different.

"Who are you going to chose? Me or Suji? Your girlfriend. Or the girl who betrayed you.?"

 Jungkook broke the silence and spoke.

"I'm guessing we should stop seeing each other," He stood up from the opposite chair from me and walked away. Not giving me the answer I wanted.

Like that, I officially announce Jungkook and I have broken up.

But you know how life is. If you break up with someone there is bound to be someone else better

And I guess Jungkook wasn't the one for me. Even after 5 years of knowing him I guess we weren't destined for each other.

It all started off when Jungkook flew over to America with BTS for a concert. Headlines of him were all over Korea. But what for? A dating scandal. But with who you ask? The one person I fought over him with. 

Lee Suji. 

When we turned 21, Jungkook was all over the headlines. Famous for singing, dancing, everything. Suji had a contract in America making her a very famous model. Me? I was still in university. A normal young-adult life.

 After the scandal, Jungkook and I started talking less. My life was hell, not getting a text from him everyday. Or even getting a call. 

But I guess he wasn't the right one for me...

IM DOING IT. IM WRITING PT 2 FOR MY EX-BESTFRIENDS BOYFRIEND. I HOPE YOUS LIKED THIS SURPRISE :) xox KWANGKWANG