Chapter 19

As I ran out the door, Jisung ran behind me curious of where I was going.

"Sooyeon, STOP!" As he begged for the last time before panting heavily.

"Why should I stop? I need to get somewhere Jisung" As I looked around for any form of transport.

"Sooyeon, I thought you were mine. Why are you going back to that douche bag?" His steps came closer to mine and he caressed my hair.

I take his hand and placed down while I planted a fake smile onto my face.

"Jisung, sometimes things happen for a reason just like how you and I were nothing to start with it. Jungkook is my reason why I'm here right now, Sorry" I patted his shoulder and left him in the car park.

I walked a little bit to find the taxi and couldn't help but realize it was raindrops were making their way to the ground.

I hurriedly found a taxi and went inside.

20 Mins Later. 

I step out of the taxi and was faced with a long, green field. 

Each step I took, the more anxious I got wondering if this was actually surreal or not

Flashback;

"I will always love you Sooyeon"

"I love you too Jungkook."

I smiled as I remember all the thoughts of Jungkook and I coming here.

Laying in the rain. Enjoying life. 

so cliche~

I stopped in my place as hands covered my eyes and my sight turned pitch black.

I grabbed the hands and knew it was his.

I turned around with no hesitation and hugged him tight,

"How'd you know I'll be here?" He asked while comforting my back.

"Fate, I guess" while chuckling at my stupid response.

"So, now do you finally believe that you're mine?" He held my shoulders and pulled us apart making me look at his face,

I nodded in agreement.

"Jeon Jungkook. I finally remember you. and us."

"I'm glad, you're finally mine"

As I hugged him one more time in the rain, falling down peacefully onto us. 

kk. chill this is short cause the next chapter is going to be prettz long. have a nice day -kwangkwang