Chapter 14

"Sooyeon~ah! Come!" His sudden voice shocked me and caused me to jump of the bed. 

"What? What do you want?" I asked with my body behind the door. 

"Let's watch a movie" He looked at me and patted the seat right next to him.

I quietly stride to the living room and end up on the seat next to him. 

OKAY KEEP THIS IS MIND. TIME IS REALLY FAST IN THEIR DIMENSION FOR SOME REASON AND IT'S 7 o'clock. K? Now let's back to the story.

I woke up on the lap of someone. I stared around until I caught a face right above my face.

A sleeping boy with his mouth open. I get up and wake him up.

"Get tf up. Go home, Jungkook"

He slowly got up and looked around his surrounding. 

"What am I doing here?" 

"I dunno. Go home now" 

I helped him get off the couch and escorted him to the door,

"Thanks for the night Sooyeon," 

"It's nothing, now go fix your girlfriend up." I patted his shoulder and he left.

But one thing stopped it. 

HIS FOOT.

 (international playboiiiii -bear in mind it is 2:08am and i'm listening to DEAN. I'MHIGHASFBUTIDONTCARE)

"What do you want?" I asked while slowly opening the door to reveal Jungkook smiling.

"What do I want? Sooyeon. I want you" 

As smooth as ever his quickly wrapped his hands around my waist.

Shocked, I stood there frozen. Pondering on what I should do.

I pull away and stared at the group dumfounded of what just happened.

"Just go Jungkook. Please don't do this"

"But Sooyeon-"

"Just go please" I slammed the door shut on him.

I sat against the door and buried my hands against my face.

Why does he keep coming back?

3rd Person View:

They both sat opposite of each other. But with a door in between them. Jungkook sat there pounding on his own head.

"Why did I do that?" He thought to himself. 

Sanghyun stood with the rubbish bags in his hands shocked of the series of events he just saw.

"Ommo" He said in a very deep voice.

"Don't ever hurt her" He spoke aloud. making sure Jungkook would hear him.

"What did you just say?" Jungkook stood up from Sooyeon's door and walked up to Sanghyun.

"I said. Don't hurt her" He sternly asked and glared at Jungkook.

"Why do you care?" Jungkook crossed his arms against his chest, expecting a stupid answer from him.

"To you, she may seem like someone you could play with. But to me, she is something I'd cherish. So go to your own apartment and play with all those other girls hearts. Just not Sooyeon" He gazed at Jungkook, hoping he got the message loud and clear. 

"Everything I've said to Sooyeon is all genuinely true, I love her. And I was a fool for letting her go. So what ever you are thinking. My feelings for her will never fade away. And I will never play her. She is the most precious person i've ever come across" (smooth jungkook. smooth)

Sooyeon's POV:

After 30 mins of procastinating, someone quietly knocked on the door. I get off my bed and head towards the door

I grip onto the door handle and open it until I was knocked out unconscious.

pls save me lord.

IM SUCH A LAZY ASSSSS PERSON. I PREORDERED THE ALBUM WINGS AND IT COSTED ME LIKE OVER $100. ALL BECAUSE OF THE FKING SHIPPING FEE. Why do I need to live in NZ? WAI????? Have a good day. I'm sorry for the short chapter too. Next chapter would probably be longer. JHOPES HAIR THOOOOOO. xox KWANGKWANG