Chapter 10

I leave him all alone at school and decide to drive off at a place to vent out my frustration. I hop into my car and drive off to unfamiliar place. I end up in the parking lot and I close my eyes and rest. Hoping no one will ever disturb me.

//

'May you be mine for the rest of my life?' I watched him as he got onto his knees and pulled out that one ring I hoped too see once in my life. The love of my life, Jungkook. Finally got onto his knees and confessed his love. But...his knees never went down for me. I watched him across the restaurant as he got on his knees for his 'love'. 

'Suji may you please be my wife?' As he pulled out the black box out of his pocket. His suit went against his thick thighs and wide abdomen. The scene that I once thought belonged to me, went to my ex-bestfriend. I watch them in jealously as she wrapped her arms around his neck. They both twirled around in joy, her eyes were filled up with joy as she repeat the same words all over again. 

'Yes. I will be your wife. Yes. Yes. Yes..."  I stood up in my seat and screamed out to the top of my lungs. 

"NO. NO. NO" I grab the closest cup near me and smash it against the ground. Causing all the attention on to me.

No, this is not what I wanted.

 In my brain, loud thuds kept creeping near me until I couldn't take it no more.

//

"NOOOOOOOOOOO" I wake up to reality and take a look of my surrounding. A man is pounding his fist against my window. I awkwardly turn the window and wait for his lecture.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry but you have to move your car we are closing this place."

"Oh...Okay. I'll get going" 

Soon later he leaves and I look at my phone for the time. 7:49 pm. Who tf closes a parking lot at 7? 

I drive off and arrive at my apartment. I see the same van from the other morning. Where that man came in with his mask. I shrug it off and get into the elevator. Quickly pressing the closing button hoping no one would come and share that awkwardness with me.

While pressing the button, I see a figure running towards the elevator. Which made me spam the button more. 

No. No. No.

Luckily the door was closing, but it was closing in such slow motion. I threw a fit when I could see the person clearer in the distance. I stood there hoping the door would close. Phew, at least he has no chance of coming now. 

But nope, I assumed too quickly. An arm just quick got in between the doors before closing.

"I'm sorry for making you wait" He bowed down with his surgical mask, which I found so ridiculous.

"It's alright- Wait." I point at him with suspicion. He replied back with a finger pointed back at me.

"No. What are you doing here." He took of his mask revealing the rest of his face.

"I live here. What are you doing here?!?" I stood squished against the corner of the elevator.

"I live here. What floor are you going to" I watched him as he pressed the same floor as mine. 

"The same. Floor 5" 

We stood in the elevator. Only thing you could hear was the elevator music. Of all the people in the world. 

We exit out of the elevator and walk down the hallway. Slowly hoping he would disappear from me soon. 

417...419...421

He was still walking down the hallway with me. That's when I lost hope that he was my neighbour. I watch him as he took a stop infront of his door. Right next to mine...

"Oh, you live right next to me" His eyes lit up in excitement

"Just pretend I don't exist okay" I quickly open my door and shut it. I stood against the door and felt my heart rushing through adrenaline.

Jungkook P.O.V

I'm glad she's my next door neighbor. Now I can win her back. Well hopefully.

Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to introduce the part where they both find out they live next to each other. But thanks for 300 reads :) xox KWANGKWANG