Chapter 15

Unknown POV: 

"Everything I've said to Sooyeon is all genuinely true, I love her. And I was a fool for letting her go. So what ever you are thinking. My feelings for her will never fade away. And I will never play her. She is the most precious person i've ever come across"

I boiled up with anger from his words.

'What? most precious? feeling for her?' Jungkook you will repay.

After the serious scene happened right infront of me. I knew it was the time to get my revenge.

Jeon Jungkook & Bang Sanghyun. I wonder how it'll feel like when the love of your life will die...

I walk upto her door and knock quietly. Patiently waiting for her to open the door. Ah...Here she is.

"Hello-" I knocked her out with some piece wood lying around.

Now let's get to some serious shit, shall we?

Jungkook POV:

I hop onto my bed after a long shower. I reach out for my phone and see a message from an unknown number. I started to feel uneasy just seeing the word unknown.

Unknown Contact:

8:59 pm

Let's see how it feels to be lonely. If I can't have you, then no one else can. Everyone will die around one by one, but who's going to be first? Sooyeon seems like a good person to kill. Say your goodbyes at Incheon Tower Buliding xx xxxx xxx Love you hun.

I immediately get up from my bed and rush out to my door. On the way down I see Sanghyun, with rubbish bags.

"Oh? Jungkook?" He looked at me confused, 

"Sooyeon-" I take a quick breath from all the running.

"She's been taken from Suji" I huff and puff and quickly drag him along with me to the building.

We arrive at the place thanks to a taxi.

I quickly run along the stairs and hear a familiar voice coming from the rooms.

"I think this is them" I quietly spoke and pointed to the door to Sanghyun.

Before opening the door Sanghyun stopped me.

"Dude, if I die in there. Promise me, you'll take care of Sooyeon. Even if she is going through the hardest moments of her life, be there with her"

I nodded my head and tapped his back

"I will always look after," We both shared a smile and got ready to go through whatever life will hit us in the next few hours.

Third Person POV:

The door slammed opened revealing Sooyeon. Bruised and Cold .

Jungkook ran up with tears in his eyes cupping Sooyeon's cheeks

"Sooyeon, wake up this instance. Don't leave me please"

"Jungkook...I can't breathe. I can't-" Her head drooped to the ground and was unconscious for few minutes.

Sanghun looked around to see if they were the only ones in the room.

"Look who we have here" Slowly coming out the dark to reveal the one and only, Suji.

"What have you done to her?!" Jungkook ran to her and refrained himself from punching her.

"Easy, Jungkook. I knocked her out, you told me you'll only love me" Her mouth raised from one corner forming a little smirk on her face.

"You're going to get this Suji" Suji walked around the room leading herself to Sooyeon.

"Really? What if I do this?" She slowly pulled the gun out her pocket and pointed the gun straight to Sooyeon head. Sooyeon, still unconscious

"Don't you dare" Both Jungkook and Sanghyun in  unison. They slowly backed off and didn't want Sooyeon dead.

Swiftly, they both ran up to Suji and tried avoiding getting shot.

Sooyeon regained consciousness and saw a horrible sight right in front of her.

She got up slowly and limped towards Jungkook, Sanghyun and Suji. 

Bang. Bang

Two gunshots were heard and screams were everywhere. Blood quickly splattering around the room.

"NO!". They ran towards them and quickly called for help.

"Please survive, you can't just leave like this right now..."

huhuhu. thanks for 900 reads. WHo do you think died? ? ? -kwangkwang :))