Chapter twenty one.

.

.

.

.

.

The morning roll around and Sasha was still sleeping soundly in Avi's arms, as light slowly flooded the room from the crack in the window, Sasha moved closer to Avi shielding herself from the light as Avi pulled her closer.

Sasha was soon then disturbed when she heard that voice that makes her skin crawl, trying to ignore the disturbing voice as she tried to snuggle against Avi and block out his voice but it still made its way creeping into her head.

Sasha got out of the bed slowly not wanting to wake Avi up as she went into the bathroom closing the door she then whisper shouted to the voice in her ear, "what do you want?"

"Oh good girl you answered me now I want you to try and charm your way to get Avi to open up more can you do that?" Cassius asked as Sasha cringed at the voice.

"Ugh Fine" Sasha said as she had to do it, to save herself and the rest of them.

--

'Good morning guys" Kirstin said as she sat down at the table as Avi and Sasha came walking in.

"So what did you two get up two last night?" Mitch asks smirking as he sat next to Scott as both shared knowing looks.

"Haha funny nothing" Avi said as he sat down.

"Sure" Scott and Mitch said at the same time winking at Sasha who went to get food.

"Avi I would like to learn more about the family history between you guys is that ok?" Sasha said as she put her hand on Avi's shoulder, Avi smiled at her "sure" he replied as he stood from the table to lead them away from the kitchen.

"Use protection" Mitch shouted as Avi gave him a death glare.

--

"Really? That's what happened that's so much" Sasha said as Avi closed a very old book,

"Yep now do you see why I was so hesitant when I found out you was related to Cassius"

"Yea"

'it's lies'

"I do that was horrible"

'they are the real monsters'

Sasha tried her hardest not to tell Cassius to shut up as she didn't want to blow her or his cover, she done because she loved him as well as the family she was now in betrayal, hurt all she wanted to do was be loyal.

"I just want to protect you so please tell me if anything happens or if you are in any trouble let me help you let us help" Avi spoke as he took Sasha's hands into his looking her in the eye as Sasha had to put on a fake smile because truth was she was in trouble she couldn't tell anyone, not even the people closest to her.

"I will" she replied as Cassius laughed in her ear.

--

"When will you leave me alone?" Sasha said out loud as she paced back and forth in the kitchen, as Cassius laughed in her ear.

"Dear girl you are family therefore I will never leave even when I'm dead, now be careful now you're not in a secluded place if one of those brats finds out you will have a price to pay"

"You can shove that price right up your-"

"Girly enough with the dirty mouth I don't think your husband inwaiting is going to like that"

Sasha huffed as she leaned against the table, "what can I do to make you happy and for you to leave me alone because once again you have lead me into your sick and twisted plan to try and get yourself into the covenant circle"

"Sasha who are you talking to?"

She spun around to see Scott standing there with a surprised look on his face.

"nothing , no one" she answered back quickly as Cassius tsked in her ear.

'Dear girl you're in trouble now'

"Just shut up!" she shouted

"Sasha I didn't say anything and what is going on?" Scott said as he came round to her standing in front of her.

"It's nothing really just keep having flashbacks to when I was kidnapped- I mean lost in the woods"

"Kidnapped by who?"

"No one I was lost"

'Sasha who took you was it Cassius?"

Her face fell "no"

"He did didn't he?"

'Poor girl say goodbye to your family'

"No he didn't look it's complicated Avi doesn't know"

"Don't you think that you should tell him?"

"No! "

"Sasha!"

'Kiss him' Cassius voice spoke as Sasha was taken back.

"What?"

"Sasha tell him that-"

Within one quick motion Sasha leaned up and kissed Scott to stop him from speaking as she still kissed him Avi walked in on them. "What is going on here!" he shouted as Sasha pulled away from Scott.

"It's not what it looks like"

"Really because it looks like my girlfriend is kissing one of my friends"

"We were never official Avi"

"Doesn't matter the real question is why are you kissing another guy"

"I can't tell you why"

"Why not?"

"It's complicated"

"She was kidnapped not lost in the woods Avi" Scott butted in.

"What?"

"Fine! I was kidnapped OK"

"By who?"

"If I say he will come for me and you guys" Sasha said as tears fell.

"Who will come Sasha?" Avi asked holding her as she cried.

"Cassius" she whispered.

----END----

~ Thank you guys so much for reading the story! I had fun writing it as well as planning it out also thank you so much for the amazing comments and kudos and the love you have given it thank you soooooo much! sad to see that it is ending but who knows there might be a sequel ???? but feel free to give the love to my other stories.

also you guys can follow me on insta at @ PTX.party.time once again thank you guys ! and I love you x see you next time...