Chapter three

~Hey are you guys liking this? please let me know ~ 

.
.
.
.
.
.
Sasha walked into Kevin's office, she slammed her hands own on top of his desk making him jump away from what he was doing.
"What is going on here" she demanded as Kevin looked at her with a state of shock, he regained himself as he replied to her.

"I'm sorry?"

"You know exactly what's going on here one why was Mitch carrying a bag and when I asked him what was in it he had a shocked look on his face, secondly why is there a hanging! Body! On one of the trees and last one what is this on my arm" Sasha said as she had a distressed tone to her voice.

As Kevin came around and gave a pat to her shoulder,
"Sasha calm down look the bag Mitch had was filled with sentimental things from your aunt's passing he probably didn't want you to see, and for the hanging body..we are in the middle of nowhere people come to commit suicide so there not found. And for the burn well I have no reasoning."

Kevin explained as Sasha's felt a little confused to what Kevin was saying, "but why did Mitch say he knew the hanging body?"

"His friend came up a few months ago..he wasn't well and one night when we was sleeping he went out and yep....gone" Kevin said not wanting to touch on the story.

"Ok well i'm sorry for coming in here uninvited and I must sound crazy" Sasha said with a soft voice as she turned to the door getting ready to leave, Kevin smiled as he placed a hand on the small of her back, leading her out of the room.

"No it's fine..trust me when we first settled here Kirstin believed that there was unicorns here." he laughed as he looked at Sasha who calmed down now.

She smiled as she said bye to Kevin as she made her way down to the Kitchen.

Walking into the large kitchen as Avi was standing near the island cutting up some vegetables as he noticed Sasha's presence.

"Hello Sasha.." he said his deep voice had a warm feeling to it as she stood on the other side of the island watching him use the knife skillfully. She gave him a small smile.

"Hi Avi" she replied,
"So what brings you here" he said giving a small smirk as Sasha gave a blush before speaking,

"Just wondering around so tell me what's in the mind of the mysterious Avi"
He smiled as he gave a sigh "well you don't wanna know but anyway what's in your mind" he asked back.

"Well i'm stuck here for the summer, my parents actually don't care about me I will probably be forgotten and living here forever so yeah.." Sasha said as Avi slowed down his cutting to pay more attention to her.

"I'm sure they care about you" Avi said as he moved the food into a large pot. Sasha laughed as she jumped up on the counter before replying.

"No well I think there is a little bit of love there..I mean If I didn't speak or just be a normal teenager and stay in my room they would think I was part of the furniture...but oh well you guys make a better family anyway."

Avi gave a small smile as he began to cut another load of vegetables watching Sasha swing her legs back and forth slowly as she played with her fingers, before she spoke up,

"Do you know about the hangings that happen in the woods?"
"Yes I do, also when we was still new here they found a dead body in the lake...which was nothing todo with us but it was there." avi spoke as he put the chopped food also into the pot, sneaking a glance up at Sasha.

"Woah really? So this area is kinda known for deaths and things?" she asked with wide eyes as Avi gave a chuckle and nodded,

"Yes it is but we still call it home..it doesn't really bother us as we either give the bodies to medical science or we bury them in the cemetery a few miles up the road." he said cleaning the blade of the knife.