Chapter seven

~ Here is another chapter for you! hope you like it,

I am trying to make the chapters longer for you but I don't want to give too much away,
Again feel free to comment and don't worry I will update Deal with the devil very soon! 

also this is what Cassius looks like...yes that is Tyler Hoechlin~

.
.
.
.
.

'Ok so I just found out something major and I don't know if I believe it or not, they explained to me that I'm the lunar of Onyx..WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?! And then they say that I can protect them how can I protect five people well today they said that they are gonna explain more but I don't know.'

'I want to know more about their kind and this Cassius guy that is after them maybe find a book about it also! Finding out that they have powers is another thing now they might not be so secretive about it not that I would've minded in the first place....and I got a letter today weird they get mail but I was a handwritten letter from my mother saying that I have a new step dad Luke his name is and he want's to meet me....not a chance I'm never leaving this place.'

'I have made my own better family here with these guys not like I had friends back home and mum and dad didn't really care about me, guessing me leaving was the end of their unhappy forced marriage but enough of my family...who are they I have a better one now.'

Sasha was deep in thought as she was writing her messy journal entries, in her mind she started to unconsciously draw a symbol over and over again like a 8 figure but has vines coming off of it swirling around.

Waking up from her daze she looked around her room noticing that the same symbol was drawn again and again as it littered the walls, Sasha spun in circles, until she ran out of her room into the dining room throwing her note book down on to the table before shouting.

"Why am I drawing this!...What does this mean?."

Silence filled the room as no one spoke, until Mitch spoke "she's going crazy" as he went back to reading something, then again no one spoke.

"Well? What is it why now, have you guys drugged me..."

"No one has drugged you, just being now exposed to the powers and now accepted into the covenant you will begin to see things that are not visible to the human eye.. Hence the symbol of protection that is what you have drawn there." Kevin explained as he began to flip through Sasha s note book stopping at a few paged with small doodles on it.

"You drew us" Kevin said as Sasha rubbed one of her arms before replying,

"Yea they are just-nothing you guys are interesting to draw I know it's rude of me I should've asked if I could but it's easier to draw someone when they know here not being drawn"

"It's fine don't worry I say you have a talent." he replied as he flicked through the pages, Sasha stood there watching Kevin go through her note book until a question escaped her mouth,

"How do you guys get food..like you live in the middle of nowhere"
"There is a market street down the road I need to go there today, would you like to come?" Kevin said as he handed back the note book.

"Sure I would like to" Sasha replied as she made her way back upstairs to change her clothes, when walking into her room she saw Wyatt sitting on her bed.

"Wyatt" Sasha groaned as he was sitting on her jacket, as she moved him to the side she heard a jingle, looking down at the cat she noticed a small collar with a crystal like charm attached to it.

Trying to get a closer inspection she didn't notice Mitch appear beside her, "isn't it beautiful"

"Shi-Mitch hi" Sasha said in shock as he scared her, giving her a small smile he lifted the cat and placed him on his shoulder.