chapter one

~ THIS FANFICTION IS ALSO ON ANOTHER FANFICTION SITE SO DON'T BE ALARMED AS I HAVE ANOTHER ACCOUNT ON A DIFFERENT WEBSITE.  but please enjoy it also feel free to leave a comment ~ 

.

.

.

Driving down a long stretch of road, nothing but trees and one singular road inching away from civilization. The car pulled up at the top of a long, dirt driveway, with willow trees framing the road, it was a picture moment.

"Come on out you go" cheered a middle aged women, as her daughter looked at her mother then to driveway, with a sigh she picked up her bags from the back, she leaned down to the window of the car before saying.

"You will be back at the end of summer right?"

Her mother laughed "yes, this is just a little vacation for me..and you of course, now off you go."

The car pulled away leaving her daughter, she turned around and began walking down the dirt road, closer she got the more unusual things she started to see, stopping by a sign that read 'BEWARE', looking around her surroundings there was nothing to be aware of, so she thought.

Coming into sight was a large white house that had a porch along with a top balcony, it was a victorian style house with long windows at the top of the home, while the house looked lived in it also had a slight authentic look to it.

She looked at the house admiring the characteristic of it, she did not notice the curtains slightly twitch, "she's here" the voice said looking at the window, before closing it and walking away.

The girl walked up the porch it creaked as she took a first step on to it, walking to the door she grasped the knocker, lightly pulling it back but giving it a force full push. After a few moments it opened to reveal a dark skinned man who looked at the girl before saying,

"Hello?" he said in a polite way,

The girl stood straighter before speaking, "hello I'm looking for my aunt...her name was Jennifer lloyd" her voice was calm as she waited for the man to reply.

"Oh yes this is her home, if you don't mind me asking what it your name?"

"My name is Sasha I'm her niece"

"Yes! She used to talk about you all the time, come in let me show you around" he said as he opened the door wider for her to pass.

"What is your name?..if you don't mind me asking" Sasha said as she adjusted the bag on her back, the man smiled as he closed the door,

"I'm Kevin nice to meet you Sasha" he said holding out his hand for her to shake, as did so.

Looking around the inside of the home, the wooden floors had multiple scuff marks on them from years of use along with the cream coloured walls. Many pictures hanged on the walls from artwork to family pieces.

"Let me get your bags and we will take you to your room" Kevin said as he waited for Sasha to give him one of her bags, they walked up the wide staircase, near the top sat a grey sphynx cat, sitting proud.

"I didn't know aunt Jen had a cat" Sasha said as she went to pet the cat, Kevin gave a soft laugh, "she didn't that is Mitch's cat."

"Mitch? Who's that" Sasha asked as a new voice startled her.

"That would be me." a voice said as it belonged to a man with a long fringe on the left side of his face, with very slim features of the face and body, wearing a dark jumper with the sleeves too big along with fitting jeans.