Chapter four

.
.
.
.
.
.
The house in general is old, creaks every now and again, has a creepy but warming feel to it as some hallways look scarier than others. Wondering around the top parts of the house Sasha couldn't help but have a nostalgic feel to it.

"I think I should call you Alice the more you wonder around this place." Sasha jumped at the sudden voice, turning to see Kirstin leaning against one of the walls her arms folded over her chest.

Her make-up was dark but it complimented her face, as it matched with her black shorts and white crop top along with a oversized hoodie.

"Sorry just getting nostalgic feelings" Sasha replied as he turned to face Kirstin, Kirstin moved from her place and grabbed Sasha's hand leading her away from the dark hallway,

"Where are we going?" Sasha asked as they neared to a secret stairwell.

"To the look out" Kirstin replied,

"The look out? Like the tower part of the house?"
"Yea! You can see everything, like you're on top of the world"

They both made it to the attic looking part of the tower, nothing much was up there apart from a few old pieces of furniture, dust and spider webs. Having a small draft that made a cool breeze across the girl's skin.

There was a bay window with a seat underneath it with a few pillows, it looked comfy.

"I come here when I want to be alone or enjoy the rain fall....it's beautiful when it rains here Kirstin rambled on as Sasha was taken by the view.

A landscape, for miles was just greenery no city building in slight just pure nature, the sun was setting as it casted a pink and pastel blue cover to the sky as it matched well with the whole scene.

Sasha felt at peace with herself, taking the colourful scenery in as Kirstin mumbled under her breath.

"It happens tonight."
"What does?" Sasha said as she looked at Kirstin, whom was staring out of the same window Sasha was.

"Nothing just some old memories coming back" Kirstin said as she rubbed her arms.

"You miss someone?" Sasha questioned as she put a comforting hand on Kirstin's shoulder.
"Yea long story...not really something I want to talk about right now." she explained as she put her bright smile on to hide her sadness.

"Can I ask you something?" Sasha said as Kirstin was waiting for the reply.

"I found this on my arm and I wanted to know if you knew it?" she said as Sasha lifted her sleeve to reveal the burn mark on her arm that was now pink but still had some dominant red lines to create the pattern.

Kirstin smiled as she looked at the mark, lightly running her finger along the burn, "I don't know it looks interesting" she replied as Sasha pulled down her sleeve.

--
Kirstin walked into Kevin's office, closing the door behind herself, while Kevin stopped typing on his computer to give his attention to her.

"She's getting more curious..." Kirstin said as her tone was serious,
"I know but she can't know yet." Kevin said with a worried tone to his voice.

"We can't hide this we have two more full moons until-" Kirstin said until Kevin jumped in,
"I know just for the time being keep an eye on yourself and others" they both nodded as Kirstin went to walk out of the office.

Closing the door behind her, she now stood in the hallway with the faded blue walls along with the old patchy carpet from years of use, with a sigh she looked down at her shoes before going to walk up to her room.