Chapter fourteen

~The song's for this chapter are;

Wreak havoc by Skylar Grey

Medieval Warfare by Grimes ~ 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sasha sat in the middle of the training room listening to everything that Avi had to tell her, "fire one of the most classic elements but also most difficult to master, so that's why we start with it first."

"Ok wait a minute I don't even know if I'm capable of powers let alone if i have Mystic blood in me" Sasha said.

"Well you are an illusionist"

"Anyone can be that, it's simple mind trickery" Sasha concluded as Avi had a blank expression on his face.

"Well I want to test it so I have three candles here use your mind to only light one" Avi said as he placed three white candles on a table, turning to Sasha motioning for her to go over to him.

"Avi I don't think I can-"
"No such thing as can't all you have to do it clear your head for example what happens when the particles in fire go together to create it?"

"Erm they vibrate?"

"Exactly! So focus on the wick of the candle and picture those particles vibrating together"

Sasha took a deep breath as she looked at the three pure candles, focusing on the middle one, the black wick stood out on the candle making it an easy target, the room fell silent as Sasha tired to focus her attention on the simple task.

Her eyes focused on the wick trying so hard to imagine the fire itself Sasha relised that she had nothing.

"Nope I don't have it"

"Sure you do just-"

"Avi no I don't i'm sorry" Sasha said as she turned to look at Avi who looked slightly disappointed as Sasha put a hand on Avi's shoulder.

"Hey don't feel so bad, obviously I don't have it."

Just as Avi was about to speak Scott peaked into the room before saying, "hey just to let you know that lunch is ready."

--
"So how was training?" Kirstin said as her and Sasha sat on Sasha's bed.

"Well I don't have powers and Avi seemed to be a little disheartened by it but I guess it wasn't meant to happen"

"Yea well that's not so bad I mean we can train you in combat and Avi probably got a bit excited that you can protect us"

"That's what I don't understand"

"What?"

"That how can I protect you guys if I have no magical ability, how am I going to fight against Cassius if I don't have no ability to do so?" Sasha sighed as she fell back onto her bed.

"I know it's hard but we will find something out" Kirstin said as she flopped down next to Sasha.

Both girls were silent for a while until they got a knock at the door, when the door opened it revealed Mitch, "you girls having a party without me?"

"No now get your ass on this bed" Kirstin giggled as they moved over to make room for him, he sat in the middle of the girls.

"Now watch movie should we watch?" Mitch said as he looked at the small selection, "oh Sasha how was training?" he spoke up sitting back on the bed.

"I don't have any Mystic powers if that's what you're asking"

"Oh well that's a damper on Avi's plan but you can still be trained in combat right?" Mitch replied with.