Chapter eighteen

~ songs for this chapter ~ 

(Avi and Sasha parts of the story)

Vanilla twilight - Owl city
Starving - Hailee Steinfled
(for Sasha's journal entry)
Renegades - X ambassadors

REMEMBER! ~ to comment tell me what you think also feel free to ask me any questions todo with the story or not I don't mind! ~

.
.
.
.
.
.
Avi stood up from his seat as he began to walk back inside, leaving Sasha as she soon followed. "Avi please-"

"No after everything we showed you, we trusted you I trusted you that's why we had to move you showed him where you was-"

"No I didn't I had no idea this world existed until I met you and you told me everything I NEVER knew about Cassius"

"You must of known something why would your parents send you to Jen's and not just for family bonding time"

"My mother sent me there because she thought I was in danger from bad people nothing todo with this world"

"Yea because this is coming from the girl who claims that her parents don't care about her and if she wasn't the way she was you would be forgotten about"

"Avi! I trusted you with that information and not you treat me like shit?"

"Don't twist my words"

By now both Avi and Sasha had an audience, as everyone was watching the scene unfold,

"What's going on?" Kirstin said as both of them turned to see their audience,

"Sasha would you please tell everyone what you saw"

"Avi don't" Sasha said as tears began to fall,

"I'll tell them then, Sasha here has been keeping some information from us, she had a flashback and in her flashback it showed that not only was Jen her aunt but her uncle was none other than Cassius"

"That has to be some joke" Scott said

"Maybe, maybe not but don't you find it weird how we have never been found before and when Sasha appears all this starts happening again?"

"How can you be so sure Avi?" Kevin questioned

"Well what was Jens real name her mystic name?"

"Xena" Mitch said quietly

"And Jen could not have children of her own that's why she adopted us, protected us"

"But I'm never going to follow in my uncle's footsteps but obviously I can't be trusted right now so I will just leave" Sasha said as she made her way to the door.

"Sasha-"

"No Mitch" Sasha told him as she walked out of the house.

As she was walking down the front steps she heard someone calling after her, Turning around she was greeted by seeing Kevin coming after her.

"Sasha-"

"Kevin I have had enough I want to go back to my old life my old boring life, where I had no friends and I was a nobody" Sasha broke down as she began sobbing.

"Sasha it's ok I know it's so much" Kevin said as he held Sasha while she cried.

--
"Why did you do that to her!" Kirstin shouted at Avi,

"I was just stating fact if I didn't tell you she would of kept it too herself and we would of gotten in even more mess"

"Still voicing a very touchy subject about her family to all of us without her permission that is a very asshole move"