Chapter 35

The next day, Taemin slept in since he had came home late last night. Minho got out of bed and tried to make Taemin breakfast. He accidentally set off the fire alarm. Taemin woke up and ran into the kitchen. Joon ran in as well and turned off the alarm as he turned on the kitchen fan and opened the windows.

Taemin rubbed his eyes, tired. "What are you doing?"

"I burned breakfast." Minho blushed.

"Really? Why were you making breakfast? I always do. You should have woken me up." Taemin said.

"I wanted to make breakfast for you."

Taemin smiled. "You're so amazing, but leave the cooking to me until you get better." Taemin kissed his cheek.

"Okay," Minho sighed.

Taemin smiled. "Don't feel bad. I still love you a lot. I always will."

Minho smiled and kissed him. Taemin kissed back. Minho smiled.

Taemin smiled back. "I love you, Minho!" He did aegyo.

Minho smiled. "I'm hungry."

"I'll make a big breakfast." Taemin started to make breakfast for everyone.

Minho helped. Taemin smiled and kissed his cheek. After they were done, they set the table and everyone started to eat.

Taemin yawned and laid his head on Minho's lap. Minho stroked his cheek. Taemin smiled and stared at him. Minho smiled back, looking at Taemin with loving eyes. Taemin fell asleep in his lap, so Minho cradled him. Taemin slept for a good ten minutes. When he woke up, he curled up in Minho's arms and stroked his chest.

Minho smiled. "Hey, sleepy head."

Taemin smiled back. "Hi, handsome."

Minho kissed his nose, making Taemin giggle. Minho smiled.

Taemin smiled back. He kissed Minho's chest and sat up in his lap. He laid his head on Minho's shoulder and snuggled his face into his neck. "You're so warm and cozy."

Minho smiled and held him. Taemin giggled. He sucked on Minho's neck. Minho moaned, so Taemin sucked harder. Minho bit his lip, trying to stop himself from moaning again because Joon was glaring at him. Taemin continued, then pulled away and curled up.

Joon frowned. "What are you doing? Why are you moaning?"

Minho tried to hid his neck. Taemin's head covered the mark he left. Joon went back to eating. Minho quietly ate. Taemin curled up more and watched Minho eat. Minho started feeding him and Taemin ate happily. Minho smiled and kissed him. Taemin kissed back. Onew cleared his throat.

Taemin blushed and pulled away. "What? It was only a kiss."

"Not earlier it wasn't, Mr. Red mark." Joon said, talking about the hickey on Minho's neck.

Minho blushed. Taemin blushed as well and hid his face in Minho's chest.

"Get ready for school." Onew said.

Taemin pouted. "Will Minho come?"

"No, he needs to rest." Onew said.

Taemin sighed. "Okay," He looked at Minho. "I'll see you tonight."

Minho kissed him gently.

Taemin kissed back. "Bye, be careful."

Minho nodded. "I won't cook anymore."

Taemin smiled. "Okay, but make sure to eat."

Minho nodded. "Okay,"

Taemin smiled and Joon took him and Jonghyun to school.