Chapter 34

Eight hours later, Eun gave birth to both babies.

Jonghyun smiled and held them. "They're perfect and very beautiful like you."

Eun smiled tiredly. "I'm glad you like them."

Jonghyun kissed her forehead. "Of course I like them. They're my babies."

Key was holding one of the girls, stroking her cheek. Jonghyun smiled.

Key looked at Jonghyun. "What are you going to name them?"

Jonghyun shrugged. "What do you want to name them?"

"I don't know."

Jonghyun smiled. "How about Haru and Sarang?"

Key smiled and nodded.

"Okay," Jonghyun smiled.

Key smiled at Sarang. "You're so cute."

Jonghyun smiled and looked at Eun. "Get lots of rest." He kissed her forehead.

Eun nodded and fell asleep. Jonghyun sat down with Haru. Key cradled Sarang.

"We're parents now." Jonghyun said.

Key nodded as tears started running down his face.

"Key?! What's wrong?!" Jonghyun went over to him.

"I miss my mom."

"I'm sorry, Key." He hugged Key with one arm. "I know she'll be very proud of you."

Key leaned on his shoulder. "Its not fair."

"I know it's not. It'll be okay. At least you have your dad. Taemin has both his parents gone."

Key nodded.

Jonghyun kissed him softly. "Now you get to be a mother to two wonderful baby girls."

Key smiled. Jonghyun smiled back. They stayed at the hospital for the rest of the night.

Taemin came home late. He had a few bruises on his face.

"Taemin?" Minho called his name.

Taemin looked at him. "Yeah?"

"What happened?"

"I just fell a lot. I'm fine." Taemin said. "How are you?"

"I'm okay." Minho said.

Taemin smiled. "I'm glad. Do you remember anything?"

"I think I can recognize you." Minho said.

Taemin frowned. "What do you mean you think?"

"I don't know." Minho sighed.

"It's okay. You'll remember soon." Taemin sat next to him and kissed his cheek. "Do you only forget what I look like? Or did you forget everything we did?"

"It's like I don't know what you look like."

"That's weird, but at least you remember that you love me. I really need you in my life. You're the only one that can make me so happy." Taemin said.

"You make me happy too!"

Taemin giggled. "I love you!"

Minho kissed him gently. Taemin kissed back. Minho kissed deeper. Taemin smiled and opened his mouth. Minho attacked his mouth. Taemin moaned and wrapped his arms around Minho's neck. Minho kissed deeper.

Taemin pulled away. "We shouldn't be making out on the couch. Want to go to the bathroom?"

"I'm hungry."