Chapter 16

Once they got back, Taemin got ready for bed. He helped Minho change and laid down with him. Minho held him. Taemin curled up to Minho and traced his chest through his shirt. Minho smiled.

Taemin smiled back. He hid his face in Minho's chest. "I love you."

"I love you so much." Minho said. "I don't want to ever lose you."

Taemin smiled. "Me too. I don't ever want to lose you either...I'll have to move soon, but I won't ever leave you. I'll visit and you can visit everyday."

"Please don't go." Minho begged.

Taemin sighed. "I don't want to, but appa and umma need a better house for my cousin and I. Don't worry. You can still see me. I'll sneak out every night and sneak in here to sleep with you."

Minho held him tight. "Okay, I trust you. You wouldn't leave me."

Taemin smiled. "I won't ever leave you." Taemin kissed him.

Minho kissed back. Taemin hugged him. Minho held him as he fell asleep. Taemin fell asleep next.

In the morning Onew was waking them up. Taemin groaned. "Umma, I'm tired."

"You have to go to school today," Onew said. "You all do. Tomorrow starts break."

Taemin pouted. "I don't want to."

"You have to." Onew said.

Taemin huffed. He got up and got dressed. Key and Jonghyun were getting dressed as well. Minho sat on the edge of the bed. Taemin helped Minho get dressed. He carried his books.

"Can we tell everyone that we are dating?" Key asked.

Jonghyun smiled. "Okay,"

Key smiled. They went to their first class. Jonghyun held Key's hand, making people stare at them. Key leaned in and kissed Jonghyun. Jonghyun kissed back. People gasped.

Key pulled away. "I love you, Jjong!"

Jonghyun smiled. "I love you too."

People grew quiet. Key laid his head on Jonghyun's shoulder. Jonghyun smiled. He kissed Key's forehead. Key giggled.

Jonghyun laughed. "You're so cute."

Key sat in Jonghyun's lap. Jonghyun held him tight. Key smiled and laid his head on Jonghyun's shoulder.

The teacher went over to them. "You need to sit in your own seats."

Key frowned and sat in his seat. Jonghyun sighed. He held Key's hand. When class was over, they headed to their next class.

The girls were upset. "First Minho, now Key and Jonghyun."

Key stopped. "I forgot my book. I'll go back and get it."

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay, be careful."

"I will." Key said and kissed him. He went back to his last class and grabbed the book.

Jonghyun smiled and waited.

Key ran into a bunch of girls on his way back.

"You can't love Jonghyun." One of the girls said.

"Yeah, he's ours. Minho was already taken." Another girl said.

Key tried to leave, but two girls grabbed him. He tried to pull away, but was still weak.

The girls laughed. "You're so weak. You can't even fight off some girls. You're no match for Jonghyun."

The girls holding Key, pushed him to the ground.