Chapter 18

The week went by.

Julie was so happy. "I'm getting married today!" She had slept next to Minho. Minho didn't respond. He hadn't eaten or slept all week.

The wedding ceremony was about to start. Jonghyun went over to Minho. "Why don't you stop this? Taemin's in the front row."

Minho's dad came in. "Time to get in your spots."

Minho didn't move. Jonghyun sighed. He pushed Minho into his spot and went in his spot. Minho stood weakly. Julie started walking down the aisle. Minho just looked at the ground. When Julie was halfway down, Minho passed out. Jonghyun ran to him and called the ambulance. Minho was pale and barely breathing when the ambulance showed up. Minho was rushed to the hospital. Jonghyun went with Minho, taking Julie with him. Minho was unconscious for almost a week.

"Julie, you should go home." Jonghyun said. They stayed at the hospital.

"I want to stay with oppa." Julie said.

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay,"

Taemin came in. Joon had forced him to go see Minho when Minho finally woke up.

Minho looked at Taemin and he looked like he would start crying. Taemin looked at the ground. Minho reached out to him.

Taemin laid down next to him. "Why are you like this?"

Minho held his hand. The doctor came in.

Taemin sat up.

"Will he be okay?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeah, he just needs rest and to eat."

Jonghyun nodded. "Thank you. How long will he stay here or can he come home now?"

"He's going to be here for a few days."

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay, is it okay if we have Taemin stay here with him?"

"I'm fine with that. I'll be back later to check on him." The doctor said and left.

Jonghyun looked at Julie. "We're going home. Taemin, watch over him." Jonghyun left with Julie.

Minho held Taemin's hand tight.

Taemin look at the ground. "Stop it. Why are you like this? You sent me photos of you and Julie being happy, but then you look like a ghost."

"I-I didn't send you anything."

Taemin frowned. "It was your phone number."

"My parents took my phone away..."

Taemin looked at him. "Don't lie to me. I saw the photos."

"I don't like her. The only photos I took with her were our engagement pictures, I promise."

Taemin frowned. "Then how did I get the photos? You were kissing and hugging."

"My parents probably sent them."

"But you were in your room together in the pictures." Taemin said.

"They have cameras in my room."

"But you looked happy." Taemin said.

"I'm not. I hate it. I just don't want to hurt Julie. She's really sweet, but I don't love her."

"Then....who do you love?"

"You and only you." They heard screaming outside. "That's my parents. You need to hid."

Taemin nodded and hid under the bed.

Minho parents came in. "I can't believe you. You ruined the wedding!"

Taemin frowned.

Minho looked at his hands. "You're a horrible son. We've done everything for you." His father said.