Chapter 2

Once they got to their dorms, Jonghyun changed into different clothes. Key started unpacking.

Once night came, Jonghyun had finished unpacking. "I'm going out for a while."

Key started looking through his stuff, frantically.

"What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked, rudely.

"I can't find it!" Key said frantically.

"The picture of your mom?" Minho asked.

Key nodded.

"You have to have it somewhere. Maybe you left it at your house." Jonghyun said.

"I know I packed it, but I can't find it." Key said, starting to cry.

Minho started looking. "Maybe you overlooked it."

Minho and Jonghyun both knew how much Key's mother meant to him. He brought her picture everywhere, even to their sleepovers.

Jonghyun sighed. "I'm going to be late for my date." He helped look around.

Key was freaking out.

Jonghyun sighed. He was still mad at Key, but he couldn't ignore him either. "Maybe you dropped it. Did you put it in your books?"

Key shook his head, crying harder. "What if I lost it?"

"You didn't. I'm sure it's somewhere." Jonghyun said.

Key cried harder.

"If it's not here, it's got to be at home. Call your parents. I'll go look in the classrooms." Jonghyun said.

Key nodded and called his dad. "Appa, do you know what happened to ummas picture......y-you what.... appa....please give it back." Key was sobbing as he dropped his phone.

Jonghyun sighed. "Does he have it?"

"He shredded it." Key sobbed.

Jonghyun frowned and picked up the phone. "Why would you destroy something so precious to your son?! You're a monster for doing that! That picture was the only thing he had left of his own mother!"

Minho took the phone away from Jonghyun and hung up. Key was sobbing.

Jonghyun pulled him into a hug. "It'll be okay. It was only a picture. You know she's with you all the time. She's watching over you."

Key clung to him.

Jonghyun cradled him. "It'll be okay. Let's go to sleep."

Key nodded.

Jonghyun helped him in bed. He tucked Key in. "Go to sleep. I have to go."

"I'll watch him." Minho said.

Jonghyun nodded. He left and met with the girl. He was gone almost all night. He came back, his hair all messed up.

Key was still silently crying.

Jonghyun sighed and went to Key's bed. "What's wrong?"

Key jumped into his arms. "I miss my mom."

Jonghyun sighed. "I know. I'm sorry." He held him tight. "It'll be okay, I promise. Now just go to sleep."

"I can't sleep." Key said.

"Want me to sleep next to you like what we did as kids? I'll sing to you." Jonghyun said. Key and a Jonghyun had known each other for a very long time, and they were always so close.

Key laughed. "Okay,"

Jonghyun smiled. He got into Key's bed and held him close. He sang a lullaby. Key was soon asleep. Jonghyun smiled. He fell asleep soon after.

In the morning, Key was in a very bad mood. Every one knew to avoid him when he was in that mood. When Key was walking to his acting class when the boy got in his way. Key shoved him to the ground. "Watch where you're going."

The boy fell to the ground. "S-sorry."

Key kicked him. "You better be!"

The boy flinched. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He started shaking.

Key kicked him again and stormed off.

The boy stood up and ran to his class.

A mouth past, Key took out his anger on the boy. Jonghyun and the girl, named Eun started dating. Key was flirting with another random girl. He would date someone for a week before breaking up with her.

Jonghyun was worried about Key. "Key, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm going out with Chae tonight or is it Aerri?" Key shrugged. "Whatever,"

Jonghyun frowned. "You don't even know the girls you're dating? Key, you're not fine. Are you mad about your mom's picture?"

"I'm fine." Key said.

"Are you sure?"

Key nodded. "Anyways, I just want a date to Minho's first soccer game of the season so I'm not a third wheel."

"Oh, okay, just be careful. Girls can be feisty." Jonghyun said with a smirk. "Sort of like you."

Key glared at him. "You're just jealous that I'm a better kisser."

Jonghyun laughed. "Ha, I know I'm better."

"Oh yeah?!" Key glared. He grabbed Jonghyun's collar and yanked him close, forcing a kiss onto his lips.

Jonghyun froze in shock.

"See, I am." Key smirked and left.

Jonghyun was frozen in his spot. He touched his lips.

Eun came over. "Oppa, let's go."

Jonghyun nodded. He went with her.

Key sat next to Jonghyun at the game with his date. Jonghyun didn't pay attention to him. He didn't want to bring up the kiss. He held Eun's hand as they cheered for Minho. Near the end of the game, Minho goes to intercept a ball and was tackled. He didn't get up. Soon people were swarming around Minho. Key was worried. He ran down to the field.

Jonghyun ran after him. They both pushed through people. "Minho!"

"Hyungs!" Minho cried out. The coach let them sit next to Minho. Key head Minho's hand. "It hurts, hyungs!"

"Where does it hurt?" Jonghyun asked.