Chapter 3

Once they got to the hospital, they had to wait. Key was pacing around.

Jonghyun sighed. "Just calm down, Key. Minho's strong."

"But he's injured. What if he can't play soccer again? What if he can't walk again?"

Jonghyun grabbed Key and pulled him into his arms. "Just have faith in him."

Key clung to him and started crying. Jonghyun held him close as they waited for news on Minho.

The doctor came into the waiting room an hour later. "Choi Minho."

The coach stood up. "I'm his coach."

The doctor nodded. "Minho has a high impact injury to his ACL. He'll need surgery, but not till the swelling goes down."

"Can he still play soccer?" Key asked.

The doctor nodded. "He should make a full recovery at his age."

Jonghyun smiled. "That's good news. Thank you." He bowed.

Key and the coach bowed as well. The coach went to talk to the doctor about when he would be released and what to do.

Key hugged Jonghyun and kissed him again. Key blushed. "Sorry, I was excited."

Jonghyun looked at him. "Why do you keep kissing me?"

"It was on accident." Key blushed.

Jonghyun frowned. "Okay,"

Key yawned. It was getting pretty late.

Jonghyun smiled. "Let's take a nap while we wait for the coach."

Key nodded. They curled up on the couch. Jonghyun smiled. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. Key was fast asleep.

The boy came home late. He had stayed behind to study. His house was never quiet, so he went straight to his room, not wanting to hear his parents fight. He slumped on his bed and sighed. He hated the new school. His parents worked hard to get him into a good school, but he didn't care. He got up and put on music as he danced. That was all he cared about, his dancing. The boy danced until he fell asleep from exhaustion.

The next day, everyone was talking about Minho.

The boy just sat in his seat in the back, reading a book. "I don't understand why people like him." The boy mumbled to himself.

Jonghyun heard and went over to him, punching him. "You don't care about our friend getting hurt?! You bastard!"

The boy was shaking. "S-sorry,"

Jonghyun looked at his name tag. "You better be, Lee Taemin."

Key glared at Taemin, making the boy shake in fear. He looked at the ground. Key smirked and looked away. Jonghyun went back to his seat.

Taemin stayed quiet.

The rest of class, Key kept glaring over his shoulder at the boy. Taemin continued to look at his book, trying to ignore Key's glare.

"We should teach him a lesson." Jonghyun said.

Key nodded. After class, Key grabbed Taemin by his shirt and dragged him to an empty hall.

Taemin freaked out. "Let me go! I said I was sorry!"

"You shouldn't have said it at all." Key said.

Jonghyun grabbed him and started to punch Taemin. "You'll pay for what you said!"

Key joined in. After a few minutes passed of beating up the boy, Key and Jonghyun walked away.

Jonghyun laughed. "That'll show him."