Chapter 23

Taemin woke up. "I'm hungry. Why are we home?"

"You fell asleep." Minho said, waking up as well.

Taemin pouted. "I'm hungry." His stomach growled.

"We brought your food home."

Taemin smiled. "I'm going to go eat it."

Minho chuckled and carried him to the kitchen.

Taemin giggled as Minho carried him. "I can walk."

"I know." Minho said.

Taemin smiled. "Then why are you carrying me?"

"Because I want to."

Taemin smiled. "You're the best!" He kissed Minho's cheek.

Minho sat him down and warmed up his food. Taemin smiled and ate it all. Minho smiled.

Taemin smiled back. "It's so yummy!"

Minho smiled at Taemin, lovingly. Taemin giggled. Minho kissed his cheek. Taemin giggled again. Minho pulled Taemin into his lap. Taemin wrapped his arms around Minho's neck. Minho kissed him. Taemin kissed back.

Minho smiled. "Let's go to bed."

Taemin nodded. "Okay,"

Minho carried him back to their bed. Taemin yawned and curled up to him.

Minho held him. "I love you."

Taemin smiled. "I love you too."

Minho kissed his nose.

Taemin giggled. "That tickles!"

Minho tucked him in. "Let's go to sleep."

Taemin nodded and fell asleep. Minho fell asleep soon after.

The next morning, Jonghyun woke up and went into Eun's room. "Eun?"

Eun was already up getting ready.

Jonghyun went up to her, not caring that she was getting dressed. "Will you love our kids?"

"They're kids."

"So you'll love them because they're kids?"

"Yeah," Eun said. "I guess."

Jonghyun frowned. "I guess? That's all you have to say? I guess?! They are our kids! You should love them! You should love them like a mother!"

"Why does it matter?"

"It should! Your parents taught you wrong! You're suppose to love! You're suppose to love our kids!"

"My parents never loved each other. They never loved me either!" Eun yelled.

"Then they weren't good parents!" Jonghyun yelled back. He was crying. "None of our parents were good parents! Please, Eun! Please love our kids!"

Eun started crying.

Jonghyun went over to her and hugged her as he also cried. "Please understand."

"No one's ever loved me." Eun sobbed.

"I care about you. I...I want you happy, but I want you to understand what love is."

"But I don't understand." Eun sobbed.

Jonghyun held her. "Then I'll help you."

Eun continued sobbing.

Jonghyun held her close. He kissed her cheek. "Don't cry. I'll help you. I'll find someone that you love and that you'll love back."