Chapter 27

The next day, Jonghyun woke up. He smiled at the sleeping Eun. He stroked her cheek softly, then sighed. He got up and went to Key's room. Key was still fast asleep.

Jonghyun put the math book back and watched Key sleep for a bit. "I miss you, Key." Jonghyun left and went to the kitchen.

Soon Onew and Joon came in and everyone was getting ready for school.

Jonghyun sighed. "Can I skip school today?"

"If you want," Onew said. "You only have a few days of school left."

"Thank you." Jonghyun said.

Onew smiled.

Jonghyun went to Eun. "I'm not going to school today."

Eun smiled and kissed his nose. "Yay!"

Jonghyun laughed and kissed her softly. "Are you feeling okay? No more being horny?"

Eun blushed.

Jonghyun smirked. "Are you?"

"A little." Eun smirked.

Jonghyun noticed Key. He was shaking weakly. Jonghyun freaked out. "Key?! What happened?!" He pulled Key into his arms.

Onew came in. "He needs something sugary." Onew got him a glass of juice.

Jonghyun held it to Key's lips. "Why is he like this?"

Key slowly drank. Onew sighed. "He lost a lot of blood."

Jonghyun frowned. "Poor Key." He held Key close.

Key laid in his arms as Onew made him something to eat.

Jonghyun sighed. "Key, who's hurting you? You can tell me anything."

Key didn't respond. Eun got him more juice.

Jonghyun smiled at her. "Thank you."

Key quickly drank the juice. Onew put the plate in front of Key and Key scarfed it down.

Jonghyun frowned. "Key, please tell me. I know you hate me, but please. If we can't be a couple, let's stay as friends. I know someone's hurting you."

Key just played with his hands.

Jonghyun sighed. "I get it. I'm sorry."

Key laid his head on Jonghyun's shoulder and fell asleep. Jonghyun sighed. He carried him to his bedroom and laid down next to Key. He watched Key sleep.

Eun came in. "Oppa, can you help me take a shower?"

Jonghyun nodded. "Of course." He took Eun to the bathroom. He helped wash her body.

Eun smiled. She had a hard time washing and dressing herself with her large stomach.

Jonghyun helped her. He even washed her private parts. Jonghyun smiled. "Turn around. I need to wash your back."

Eun turned around.

Jonghyun washed her back. "You have such beautiful skin." He kissed her cheek. "I'm happy that you get to come to school with me. It's lonely since Key and I broke up. I wonder who's been hurting him. I've known Key since we were little and I know he's not clumsy and I know something's bothering him, but he never talks."

"Maybe he's just changed." Eun said.

Jonghyun sighed. "I guess. I'm really worried though. What if he gets really hurt? He's my best friend. I don't want anything to happen to him."

Eun kissed him. "You're so sweet."

Jonghyun smiled. "Thanks." He got her out and dressed her.

Eun smiled back.