Chapter 9

The next week was awkward for Taemin and Minho.

Taemin looked at himself in the mirror. "Minho, what happened to my parents? Where are they now?"

"I don't know. Don't worry about it for now. Just focus on getting better." Minho said. "We get to visit Key later."

Taemin nodded. "Okay, I can't wait to see him."

Minho nodded. "Let's go to class."

Taemin nodded again. "Okay," They headed to class.

Aedda was clingy to Taemin again. She sat in the middle of Taemin and Minho.

"Oppa, you have to tell us who you like. Is she pretty?" Aedda asked.

Taemin smiled. "They're pretty in the inside, not much on the outside, but they're not ugly. They are very good looking."

Minho ignored them, trying not to get jealous. Taemin frowned at Minho. He wanted him to know that he was describing him. Minho looked at Taemin and smiled.

Key was playing with his fingers quietly as he and Jonghyun sat in their dorm. He had hardly spoken all week.

Jonghyun was worried. "It's not your fault. You didn't know him."

Key just shrugged.

Jonghyun sighed. "Babe, please talk. Taemin forgave you."

Key just looked at his hands.

Jonghyun hugged him. "It's okay." Just rest some more."

Key shrugged. Jonghyun laid Key down and laid down with him. He held Key close. Key curled up to him. Jonghyun stroked his cheek. Key slowly fell asleep. Jonghyun watched Key sleep.

During PE, Aedda had snuck out of her class and sat in Taemin's lap as Minho and him were sitting alone on the bleachers. "Oppa, I love you." She said, stroking his chest.

"Aedda, I don't like you that way." Taemin said.

Aedda pouted. "Who do you like anyways? She's got to be horrible."

Taemin shook his head. "I'm done with you." He pushed Aedda out of his lap and kissed Minho.

Aedda gasped. Minho smiled and kissed back, gently.

Taemin pulled away and smiled back. "The person I love is Minho."

Aedda got up. "You're gay?! I can't believe this!"

Minho pulled Taemin into his lap as Aedda ran off.

Taemin sighed. "I couldn't handle it anymore."

Minho laughed. "I couldn't either."

Taemin smiled. He wrapped his arms around Minho's neck. The whole PE class looked at them. Taemin blushed. Minho kissed him again, not caring that others were looking. He was proud to show that Taemin was his. Taemin kissed back. The class gasped and turned around, ignoring them the rest of the period. Minho took Taemin to the library.

Taemin was blushing hard. "What are we doing?"

"We're going to study."

Taemin nodded. "Okay,"

When they got to the library, Taemin sat down close to Minho, studying quietly. Minho was studying as well. The bell rung for lunch after an hour.

Taemin looked at Minho. "Let's go to lunch."

Minho nodded. "I'm hungry."

"Me too." They went to the lunch room.

Everyone turned and stared at them when they arrived. Minho tried to ignore them as they got lunch. Taemin was looking at the floor. He was starting to feel uncomfortable with the looks. They sat down at an empty table.