Chapter 20

The morning came quickly. Taemin woke up and got ready for school. He didn't eat his breakfast.

"Where would he go? Anywhere that's special to you two?" Onew asked.

Taemin shook his head. "No, not really. We don't go on dates or anything."

"Well, where did you two sneak off to when you wanted to have sex?" Joon asked.

"The unit place." Taemin said, blushing.

"Wait, Minho has the code to that." Onew said. "He could be there."

"Then let's go there!" Taemin said.

Onew drove him to the storage unit.

Once they arrived, Taemin ran up to the door. He put the code in. "Minho? Are you in here?"

"Look in the back." Onew said.

Taemin ran to the back where the beds were. "Minho?"

Minho was sleeping in their bed. He looked like he had been crying.

Taemin ran to him. "Minho! Minho, wake up!"

Minho woke up. "I'm so sorry."

Taemin shook his head. "No, you did nothing wrong! I'm sorry for being mean and blaming you. I love you so much!" He hugged Minho. "I love your kisses and your touches. I love it when you're rough. I love it when you tease me. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was being stupid and putting my frustrations onto you. I didn't mean anything. I don't want to lose you."

Minho held Taemin tight.

Taemin clung to him. "I thought I had lost you. I'm so sorry."

"Lets go home." Onew said.

Taemin nodded. He led Minho out, holding his hand tight and crying still. Minho fell asleep in the car. Joon carried him inside while Onew called the cops. The search was off.

Taemin sighed. "Umma, I'm late for school now."

"It's okay. You can skip today." Onew said. "Why don't you get some sleep with Minho?"

Taemin nodded. "Okay," He went to his room and laid down next to Minho.

Minho woke up and pulled Taemin close.

Taemin smiled at him. "I love you."

Minho kissed him gently. "I promise I'll be better."

Taemin shook his head. "You're already perfect. Don't ever change."

"No, I'll tell you I love you more and I will only be rough when you tell me I can." Minho said.

Taemin blushed. "I don't mind if you're rough. I like it that way, and you tell me you love me almost every second."

"Well, I love you so much." Minho said, kissing him gently again.

Taemin kissed back. "I love you too."

Minho smiled.

Onew came in. "I'm going to the grocery store, so you'll be alone. Now, I better not come back to find my bunny's multiplying."

Taemin blushed. "Umma! I can't get pregnant anyways!"

"Behave," Onew said and left.

Taemin smiled at Minho. "I'm glad you're okay and safe."

Minho kissed him. "Why don't we do some of that multiplying?"

Taemin giggled. "Okay, you're not in trouble anymore. Now I am. This is my punishment, so make sure to punish me." Taemin smirked.