Chapter 15: Jealousy is a Virtue

Chapter 15-Jealously is a Virtue

"Lee!" Sakura called running up to him in the hallway. She had just ran away from her fan boys.

"Sakura-chan! What brings you here?" Lee asked both delighted and surprised. "Here, I would just like to return your handbook. It had helped me a lot, thanks." Said Sakura as she handed the book to him.

"What? Finished so fast? You're incredible! Won't you forget everything though?" he asked curiously. "It's nothing, and I won't forget. Its already implanted in my brain." She explained, "Well see yah!"

"W-Wait Sakura-chan! W-Would you like to eat something with me after school? You know like a friend to a friend date?" he asked nervously. "Well..." She couldn't really say no since he had lent her that book. "Okay, since you put it that way. See you after school." She bid goodbye and left for class.

"Wow, I can't believe I just got a date with the woman of my dreams!" He exclaimed happily to himself and skipped to class forgetting that it was only from a friend to a friend.

"Where have you been?" Sasuke asked curiously. "Oh, I was just returning a book to Lee." She replied, and sat down beside him.

"What! Thick eyebrows?"

"Don't call him that. I admit that his eyebrows aren't exactly perfect but still! Do you have to be so mean? Besides, he just asked me to go and eat something with him after school." She said casually.

Sasuke almost choked on his saliva, WHAT THE FUCK! She's going on a date with HIM! I am going to strangle him to hell! His mind screamed.

"Yo class." Kakashi greeted his usual greeting as he came into the room. "As you know, school will be over in 2 days. And as usual the school will be hosting a prom tomorrow. Sorry for the late notice, I kinda forgot to tell you...hehehe. Well, the prom is going to start at 7:30 and ends at 9:00. Now please open your textbook to page 80." Kakashi announced.

Grr...I bet thick eyebrows is going to ask her! Can't let that happen! Sasuke thought angrily.

Inner Sakura: Wonder who I'll be going with? Definitely not fan boys! Kind of hope it's Sasuke but then again, Ino is his fiancé. So probably Lee then.

Part of her really wished for Sasuke though. Every classmates had their thoughts on the prom till lunch.

LUNCH TIME-GIRL'S WASHROOM (escaping from fan boys)

"Has Sasuke asked you out yet?" Katie asked while washing her hands. "No." she said truthfully with a hint of disappointment in her answer, "Anyways I bet he's going to go with Ino-pig."

"Sakura-chan, do you want to go with Sasuke?" Hinata asked hesitantly. "N-No! Why would I? After all, we are enemies from the very start of school!" she lied.

"Oh come on! Sakura-chan, we all know you want to! Besides, you guys act more like lovers than enemies. Take a brake from Ino, and go out with him for once. That way, you two will be happy. Who cares if Ino's his fiancé? Why not let him and you be happy for once before he has to endure torture. Even Neji-kun said Sasuke will be better off with you." Tenten comforted.

Her friends had exactly read her mind. "Thanks, you guys are the best! But I don't know...he really didn't ask me out. So who are you guys going with, even though I already know." Sakura asked.

"N-Naruto-kun." Hinata said shyly. "Neji-kun." Tenten replied. " I'm not going. You know how it is...already made a promise to my boyfriend." Katie answered.

"Too bad you're not going."

LUNCH TIME-ROOFTOP (avoiding fan girls)

"What you're saying is Sakura-chan is going out with thick eyebrows after school!" Naruto exclaimed. Sasuke just nodded.