Chapter 25: Worries

Chapter 25 - Worries

Sasuke groggily sat up and answered his cell phone.

"Yeah?"

He answered the call and rubbed his eyes. He then looked at his clock; it was six-o-clock in the morning.

"Hello Sasuke." A deep elderly voice answered back.

"Father?" he said hesitantly and frowned.

"Aa, I see you haven't forgotten about me." Fugaku remarked.

"Hn, what do you want?" he asked impatiently. He and his father weren't always on the best terms. His father only calls him when something important is about to happen.

"Show some respect to your elders," Fugaku scolded, "anyways there's this really important business party that I need you to attend. I won't be there till after the party so you would have to fill in my place for the time being. There are some company representatives whom I want you to introduce yourself to, after all in the future you will be inheriting half of the family's business." He explained.

Sasuke just scowled.

"After I arrive back to Japan I want to discuss some things with you." His father continued.

"I don't want to discuss anything! Tell Itachi toattend it! And I am not going to that stupid party!" Sasuke hissed angrily.

"You will respect your father's wishes and go tomorrow!" Fugaku growled with equal fury.

"NO!" He shouted this time.

"You will or else, I will make you move to America!" The elder threatened deadly.

"You can't do that to me!" Sasuke cried and punched the wall.

"I will and I will sell the mansion and fire all the staff and make you come here if you don't go!"

"Whatever." Sasuke muttered and slapped his cell phone shut. He sank down into his bed and stared at his ceiling. Shadow trotted over to the side of the bed and whined sensing his master's stress.

I hate you, old man!

Without looking he placed an arm around Shadow's neck and continued glaring at the ceiling.

"I hate his guts." He stated, talking to his dog. His eyes still unmoved from the ceiling.

"If I leave, I'll leave everyone and Sakura. But I have a bad feeling about the stupid party. That old man is going to talk about the canceled arrange marriage for sure....stupid old man!" He cursed again.

Right now he hated his life. If only he wasn't born in the Uchiha family...If only he was set free from the chains of being an Uchiha...

In America-

Fugaku placed down the receiver and rubbed his temples. He was frustrated and angry at Sasuke's rude attitude and ever angrier at the canceled marriage. But at least for now, he knows that Sasuke will go to the party. After that he and Sasuke are going to have a long serious talk.

"Sasuke, are you ok?" Sakura asked and tilted her head. He was oddly silent and he kept on looking outside.

"It's nothing." He answered monotonously and took a sip out of his cappuccino.

"Oh ok then." Sakura replied disappointedly. She jus wished he would tell her what's wrong.

She observed his features a little as he looked out the café's window again. Her eyes could see colors now. But if you ask her to see something far away, everything would be a blur. As for her memories, she could practically remember her whole life now.