Chapter 8: Cleaning, Shopping, Runaway Cat

Chapter 8 - Cleaning, Shopping, Runaway Cat

Yuki, I'm home!" called out Sakura. She could hear Yuki's collar bell ringing as she skittered to her master and jumped on her shoulders. "Oh you gotten heavier, that's it now you are really officially on a diet! Look at this mess! Stupid cat, better start cleaning now."

She cleaned the whole house from the top to the bottom again, and she was covered in dust. "Whew, finally done! I'm covered in dust, and so are you Yuki! You know what that means....BATH TIME! Hehe, don't look at my like that it's your fault that you made the house dirty! After we get cleaned we'll go grocery shopping together!" Hearing the word, 'bath' Yuki ran away to hide. Sakura just chuckled and went to take a bath first. It had started raining outside when she was done and dressed up with a green tee, and a simple blue skirt. "Yuki, bath time!" called out Sakura as she put on an apron. Washing a cat can be pretty messy. She found her under the couch hissing, but Sakura knew how to handle her. Soon an over fluffed, black, pissed, fur ball was sitting on the kitchen counter. Her master gently stroked her and her anger soon melted away and began to purr in delight. "Okay now we're done, let's go!" announced Sakura placing Yuki on her shoulders, grabbed the umbrella, and put on her high heeled sandals.

They walked in the rain, with Yuki huddling around Sakura's neck as close as possible under the protection of the umbrella. Just as Sakura reached the entrance of the market Yuki suddenly jumped off and ran away in the rain. "YUKI! What are you doing!" yelled Sakura franticly and raced after her cat. She followed her and came upon a mansion. The gate was open. Yuki must've ran inside. "Yuki!" Sakura whispered loudly, slowly walking in the front yard of the mansion. Even though it was raining the garden was still extraordinary beautiful. Sakura marveled at the flowers for a few minutes but remembered why she was really here when she saw a flash of orange and black. "Yuki, you stupid cat! Argh, don't climb up that tree! Noooo, what's the matter with you? It's raining and I thought you hated the water. Get back down before somebody sees-" Sakura was being cut off by a familiar voice behind her. "You know, it's rude to trespass other people's properties."

Sakura swiftly turned around and began to apologize. "Really sor-Sasuke! What are you doing here?" "I dunno, maybe because here is my home!" he said sarcastically. He was drenched in the rain and he wasn't carrying an umbrella. "You live here? Well, I'll leave as soon as I get my cat, and you better get inside or you'll get a cold." She said worriedly. "Aww, you do like me, to care for me. In fact I bet you knew where I lived and you're just using the runaway cat as an excuse to see me!" teased Sasuke. "What! No way baka! I-I just thought you might be cold that's all! A-And I'm not using any excuse to see you! I didn't even know you live here! And I really do have a runaway cat for your information and she is up in this tree of yours!" Sakura said angrily.

"I didn't know you had a cat. And I can't see her from here. What's her name anyway?" he asked. "Yuki." She answered. Ohh, so Yuki is the name of her cat. I heard her shouting that name before. "Can you help me get her down?" asked Sakura almost pleadingly. She noticed that Sasuke had put on his infamous cheeky/sly expression. "Sure, I'll help you! But after, want to come in?" he asked smoothly.

Inner Sakura: Yeah I do! Hell yeah!

"Um, no thanks. I-I've got a lot of things that I still need to do." Stammered Sakura, blushing. "Oh? Is that so." Said Sasuke while he climbed up the tree with ease and saw Sakura's cat. "Whoa, what kind of a cat is she?" Yuki was sitting on the end of the branch patiently ignoring the human beings. "I don't know. I adopted her before I moved here. I thought she was gorgeous and wondered why nobody wanted her so I pleaded my mom and took her in." She explained. "Well she is defiantly unique. I never have seen an orange, black cat." Admitted Sasuke, as she slowly approached the cat. "So, what kind of things do you need to do that is going to make your day so busy?"