Chapter 16: l Surrender

Chapter 16- I Surrender

"Yo." Kakashi greeted first thing in the morning as he came in the class, "I'm sure you're all very excited about the prom this evening. But let me remind you again that this prom is suppose to be formalso no drugs, fire crackers, stink bombs, pets, jeans, shorts, shirts, runners, cards, board games, and lets not forget cows are not allowed. That would be all." Finished Kakashi.

The rest of the day went on as usual, boring math, torturing history, painful literature, and chaotic science... Finally school ended with the bell and young teens zoomed out to get ready for the prom.

"Hey Sasuke, do you think you could pick me up at Katie's house?" asked Sakura. "Sure. Pick you up at 7:15." He replied simply and slung his backpack over his right shoulder. "Okay then." She said happily and followed him out to the parking lot, even though she has a car of her own now, she still chose to ride with Sasuke.

"Katie-chan! I agreed on you helping me to get ready for the prom, not a make-over!" Sakura cried.

"Oh, come on! It's not going to be that bad! Pretty please? It'll be fun!" Katie coaxed. But Sakura wouldn't budge. "Oh fine, hmph..." She said sadly but then the sadness got replaced with fiery determination. Whether or not she is going to make Sakura the most prettiest in the prom!

Sasuke hopped out of his Viper convertible and walked over to Katie's house. Unlike other boys he wasn't nervous at all. In fact he was as calm as ever! As he rang the doorbell, he heard shuffling and whispering behind the door. Suddenly the door opened and out hurledSakura as if somebody had pushed her, which someone really did. Sasuke luckily caught hold of her to prevent her from falling. The door slammed almost immediately behind them.

"Are you..." Sasuke trailed off, right when he saw Sakura for the first time. Her hair was sort of piled up on her head and then tied up in a messy bun. Two clear rods with jewelry dangled at the end. Loose hair fell from her bun at the back and some in the front, framing her face. It was neither too neat nor too messy.

She had on light mike-up that made her look even more elegant and beautiful in a natural way, and wore a strapped light-green dress that went all the way down to the ground. There was a long daring slit on the right side of her dress that went below her hip showing off her leg and her matching green high heel sandals.

Sasuke found that he wasn't the only one staring but also thebeautiful girl right in his arms. Sakura stared at him in awe, she had never met a boy that was so drop-dead gorgeous! He was wearing a black suit that matched his dark hair and eyes. A black tie hung by his loosely buttoned collar.

It was only a few moments when they found themselves staring at each other, and the position they're in. Sasuke still had a protective arm around her that prevented her fall. They instantly cleared their throats and looked away as their cheeks started to color.

Sasuke looked at the sidewalk and noticed some dirt on it, and then he looked at Sakura's sexy dress that was almost trailing the ground. Without a second thought he lifted her up in a bridal style and if someone really did see them they'll really think that they're a bride and a groom.

"S-Sasuke! What are you doing!" She stammered, blushing even more. "What does it look like dummy? I'm carrying you so you won't get your dress dirty." He answered. Immediately Sakura's heart was touched butall the sameit was filled with anger.

"Dummy!" She exclaimed.

Sasuke gently placed her on her seat and hopped back into his. "Yeah, dummy." He smirked, and started the ignition. "I am not a dummy, dummy!" She said hotly, trying to curse him back.

She tore her gaze from Sasuke and looked up at the bright starry sky. "Look Sasuke! The sky is so pretty! Don't you think so?" Sakura asked excitedly, forgetting their previous conversation.