Chapter 13: Unforgettable Weekend

Start from the beginning

'Beep, Beep!'

A car horn beeped outside her house. "Yeah, yeah coming." Sakura grabbed her backpackwitht Yuki around her shoulders, and went out. She was wearing a plane yellow tank top, with jean short shorts. She also wore her pink bikini underneath. Her sunglasses were placed on top of her head.

Sasuke was waiting in his black viper convertible listening to music. (Viper as in snake?...) He wore a black t-shirt, blue shorts, and sunglasses. Blue, yellow, silver reflected off his sunglasses. Shadow was on the back seat barking excitedly. "Morning." Sakura greeted placing Yuki beside the hyper active dog.

"Hn." He greeted back, and watched her as she got onto the front seat beside him. "Nice car." Sakura commented noticing his license plate said 'AVENGER'. "Thanks, got it for my 15th birthday." He replied as he started driving.

"You knew how to drive at age 15! Isn't that illegal? I'm 17 and I still don't know how to drive." she exclaimed. He shrugged, "It's no big deal. Anyways, even if it was illegal nobody never did arrest me. Driving isn't that hard." Sasuke was steering with one hand.

Sakura shuddered, "I can never drive."

"You have to learn someday."

"Don't remind me."

They arrived at Naruto's house and saw that he and Hinata were already outside waiting apparently playing rock paper scissors.

"Did you guys actually get that bored while waiting to play rock paper scissors?" Sakura asked. "Yeah, and you know what? I don't know why but Hinata-chan keeps winning!" Naruto exclaimed while putting their stuff in the trunk, he was wearing an orange t-shirt and yellow shorts.

Hinata giggled, "Well, that's cuz you keep playing scissors, Naruto-kun." She was also wearing t-shirt and shorts but except they were blue and white, with purple bikini underneath. Both their sunglasses hung on their shirts.

They gotin the car in the back, and started to head for Neji's house. On the way, Hinata told them a riddle. So far nobody has gotten it.

"I'll repeat it for the last time if you don't get it then I'll just tell you the answer...

What expands in the dark,

Glistening like spark

Decrease in the light,

The shape opposite of night?

They all groaned in frustration, while Yuki jumped onto Sakura's lap trying to get away from Shadow. "Shadow down!" Sasuke commanded and continued to drive. They were almost at Neji's house.

"A cat's eye." Sasuke said suddenly. "What?" Sakura asked puzzledly. "Isn't that the answer to your riddle, Hinata?"

"Yeah! Wow, you got it!" Hinata exclaimed. "Grr! Sasuke-bastard why are you always hogging the spotlight!" Naruto whined. "Maybe cuz I'm better then you!" He answered coolly. "Damn you!" Naruto cursed.

"Naruto-kun, you will always be in the spotlight in my eyes." Hinata said shyly. "Hinata-chan...I love you so much!" Naruto gave her a bear hug and cried in happiness-anime style. Hinata blushed and hugged him back.

"Uh Sasuke..." Sakura said awkwardly. "Let's listen to music!" He said quickly and turned the radio to full blast. They sighed in relief as Naruto and Hinata started playing rock paper scissors again, they thought they were going to kiss or something. It would be very awkward though.

They arrived at Neji's house and Sasuke honked the horn. Neji and Tenten came out, both decked out in beachwear too. Neji was wearing his sunglasses, black shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. Tenten had her blue bikini under her white t-shirt and purple skirt.