Chapter 7: Sleepover Mania

Start from the beginning

Minutes passed, then hours. Katie was left with her sports bra and pajamas pants. Sakura was left with the tank top, bra, and underwear. (Sasuke tried not to blush) He was still wearing a t-shirt and boxers. Poor Naruto was down to only his boxers since everybody except Hinata decided to pick on him. As for Hinata, she hadn't taken off a piece of clothing off of her. "Hinata-chan! Why didn't you tell us you were so good at poker! Asked Sakura. Hinata just shrugged. They started a new round. This time Sasuke won and Naruto had least number of points.

"Darn! Why is it always me!" He whined. He had just lost again. Which means...Bye bye boxers, hello big ugly butt.

"Heh, its funny dobe. You were the one who wanted to play this game and where are you now? Let me answer that for you: Right at the bottom as always!" snickered Sasuke with a smirk. "I can't look!" Sakura hid her face behind Sasuke's back. "Oh my god I can't believe it!" Katie grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it. Hinata did the same. Sasuke covered his eyes with his hands and turned away. "You're disgusting, I can't watch." Tension grew. Naruto stood up with his one and only ramen decorated boxers. This is it. Time to reveal. God had left him to die.

"...."

"Ahahahahaha! Fooled yah!" shouted Naruto. Everybody shot their heads up, and saw that Naruto had indeed removed his boxers but underneath it he was wearing underwear. They sweat dropped. "Ahahahaha!" Naruto kept laughing. "A good player always am prepared!"

"Dobe!" Muttered Sasuke underneath his breath. "What's that bastard? Didn't hear you!" joked Naruto pretending not to hear. "Alright, alright cheater. C'mon lets get going! I want to end this stupid game." Bustled Katie. Surprisingly Naruto won the next round and Sasuke lost. He removed his t-shirt. Sakura blushed a little.

"Whoohoo! You lost bastard!" shouted Naruto in delight. He had finally beaten him! "Shut up dobe. If I were you I wouldn't be talking since you're such a sore loser that wins once in every million years- with luck I might add!" Sasuke shouted back. "Oh look whose talking. If it isn't the guy that just lost! You're going down!" yelled Naruto with great confidence. However luck wasn't with him this time. It was real as Sakura and Sasuke's kiss. Even a player has to lose sometimes. He had no more tricks up his sleeves this time. His face was dark and blank for the first time. Well the second time. The first time was when he ran out of ramen in his house... But no worries. They'll just cover their eyes again-right? Even if they didn't they will be jealous of his all time sexy butt!

"So Naruto, have a thong under those underwear?" asked Sasuke sarcastically. "For your big fat information. No! But maybe you have one right now since you so gay!" countered Naruto. "Gay? Ha! If I was I be nowhere as gay as you! I'm sorry but who was the gay lord that suggested to play strip poker in the first place and lost? Sigh, I feel so sorry for myself having someone as gay as you stickin' their ugly butt out to me because they lost pathetically." Said Sasuke both coolly and smoothly. The girls twitched their eyebrows in annoyance. The boys are off in a series of insults and comebacks again.

"Are you guys ever going to stop?" asked Sakura. "Sure I'll stop. No use talking to this low life all night." Said Sasuke with a shrug. "Low life? For you big fat information again, you are the low life. I happen to have a high life! The exact opposite bastard. So next time observe and think before you talk!" smirked Naruto proud of his comeback. "You guys sure act like best friends." Interrupted Sakura sarcastically. They just crossed their arms and looked away in the opposite direction with their head held high. Sakura rolled her eyes, and put her t-shirt and shorts back on. The others put back on their clothing too.

"So, now we just basically wasted hours playing strip poker. We don't want to see Naruto fully naked and the vice-versa. So what or WHY did we even bother playing this game anyway?" asked Katie, angry with herself. "Because this dobe here was eager to see somebody else naked but got himself naked instead." Said Sasuke shaking his head in disappointment. Naruto was going to say something but Hinata quickly stopped the quarrel. "Um, what time is it Naruto-kun?"