Chapter 3: Highschool Mania

Start from the beginning

"Nice aim but sadly... you missed!" Sasuke teased and grinned.

Oh yeah? Without thinking, she quickly took out the bottle of perfume that she had placed in her backpack earlier and sprayed it at him with full force. "Ha! Not so fast are you now to dodge that!" She laughed triumphantly and blew on the imaginary smoke on top of the perfume bottle.

"What...cough... the... hell!" Sasuke choked and looked at her as if he was in deep pain.

She just snickered the Uchiha style and flashed him a peace sign, "That, is for yesterday and just now!"

"I smell like a...a fricken girl!"

"Wow, revenge sure is sweet but I didn't know it would be this sweet! I always knew this would come in handy one day." She cuddled her perfume and placed it back in her backpack tenderly before grabbing her books.

"You'll regret this..."

Sakura just giggled then grabbed him by the arm. "C'mon we're going to be late!"

Sasuke reluctantly followed and continued to get rid of the smell to the best of his abilities. They got to class just in time and took their seats. Unfortunately for Sasuke, his rival, Hyuuga Neji happened to pass by.

"What's this?" Neji sniffed the air. "Uchiha, are you wearing perfume?"

The whole class turned around to look at Sasuke with wide eyes and started whispering to madly each other. His ears turned instant red but luckily no one saw because his hair was covering most of it.

"Wow, I didn't know you have a female touch bastard!" Naruto laughed, smelling the air around him.

"It's not what you think so shut the hell up before you all get into trouble!" He growled and shot all them his famous glare.

The class did stop and suddenly Kakashi-sensei came in.

"Okay classes... sniff... Hey, what's that smell? I guess somebody put too much perfume... Hm... Anyways we will be doing an experiment after I do the attendance so get ready." Kakashi informed and waved his hand around his nose to get rid of the heavy smell. Sakura, Neji, and Naruto just snickered.

"Yamanaka Ino will be away for today because of yesterday's incident. Since she's gone, the class will be even so you will have your seating buddy as your partner."

"Great." Sasuke muttered and coughed.

Sakura just glared at him and retorted. "As if I want to be with you idiot!"

"We will be mixing chemicals around so be careful." Kakashi warned once they arrived to the science lab.

"Okay." The class responded.

I wonder...this might get interesting... Sasuke thought with a grin, already formulating a plan with his brilliant mind.

"One more thing class, I have a very important meeting in a few minutes so Kurenai-sensei will be you're sub for today." Kakashi announced suddenly and the class began to whine much to Sakura's confusin.

Sasuke who happened to read her thoughts told her that Kurenai is the strictest teacher in the school. After Kakashi left, Kurenai came in looking indeed very strict and told the class instructions. Soon each table got their supplies which consist of jelly-like goo, test tubes, flasks, a Bunsen burner, and chemicals.

"This is so boring and I fricken stink like hell... Can't believe I actually let you did that..." Sasuke grumbled and attempted to try and get rid of the perfume again.

"In your face! Score one for me!" Sakura sand happily as she poured some chemicals in a test tube.

"Please pour the chemicals with care. Too much agitation may cause an explosion." Kurenai warned the students in the background.