Her eyes widened and a genuine smile was easing up on the corner of her lips, "you think so?"

"Yeah," you nodded. "I mean, they didn't say that they didn't like you, so come with and eat some good ice cream."

"Well, since you're inviting, I guess I can't turn you down," she giggled. "When are we leaving?"

"Well, we should be leaving very soon actua--."

"Jiyeongie!" Again, you heard your name being called and turned back to identify the caller. This time it was Jungkook who was calling you.

"Jungkookie!" He slowed down and then started to walk the rest of the way until he was standing before you both.

"You've finished your classes by now, right? We're all ready to head out now."

"Okay," you nodded. "Oh, hey, you remember Sumin, right?" you looked back and pointed to her. She waved to Jungkook with a big grin on her face.

"Yeah," Jungkook gave a brief and kind of awkward wave in return. "Hi, Sumin."

"Sumin was disappointed that she didn't get to hang out with us the other day, so I invited her to come with us today."

"Oh," he nodded slowly, "that's not a problem..." he trailed off.

"Great!" Sumin exclaimed.

"Right, well, the guys are right outside the building waiting for us outside, so let's get going."

Both you and Sumin, trailed behind Jungkook, as he led you outside to meet with the others. When outside, the boys were all standing there, talking among themselves. Realizing that you had just come out, Jimin turned in your direction with a big smile on his face.

"Jiyeong, you're here," he waved to me.

"Hi, Jimin. Guys," you walked up to them and greeted them all with a warm smile on your face.

"Took you long enough." As you looked over, you saw Taehyung, who wasn't even looking in your direction. All you did was roll your eyes, ignoring the slick comment that he thought you hadn't heard.

"Jiyeong-ah, we were just talking about what happened between you and Taehyung last night," Hoseok said.

"Last night? You didn't tell me what happened to you last night. What happened?" Sumin questioned.

"She slapped him last night." Jimin snickered, "It was totally unexpected."

"Will you shut it, you midget," Taehyung glared at him, but Jimin just glared right back.

"You're not the first girl to slap Taehyung--"

You had guessed so.

"--but you're the first to turn him down," Jin said.

"Taehyung oppa!" Sumin ran from behind you and towards Taehyung. She grabbed onto him, and looped her arm around his, acting all close to him and whatnot.

"Oh, hi. It's Sumin, right?" Taehyung and the rest of the boys, who hadn't noticed her presence before, looked surprised when they saw her. They all just awkwardly stood around, watching her cling to him.

"Oh, oppa has a good memory! I'm disappointed about our date being canceled, but I'm glad that I get to see you again now."

Jimin walked a few steps until he was standing beside you. "Jiyeong, what is your friend doing here? Is she supposed to be coming along?"

"Yeah, I invited her. To tell you the truth," you lowered your voice, "Sumin was feeling down since she wasn't able to come with us that day we hung out. On top of that, her date with Taehyung got canceled. It's not a problem, is it?"

"It's a huge pro--Ow!" Yoongi started, but was soon cut off by a kick to the leg by Jin. "I'm just sayin'..."

"It's just that you guys never said you didn't like her or anything, and we seemed to be getting along with together the other night at karaoke."

"We just didn't expect her to be coming along, that's all," Jin reassured you.

"Oh, okay then."

"Are we all set to go?" Namjoon asked everyone.

"Yeah..." They all replied with a dry and near-dead response.

It's like their excitement was drained as soon as they saw Sumin or something. Something fishy is going on. You glanced between the boys, sensing a weird air from them. 'Well, Sumin's happy. I guess that's what matters now.'

"Let's go get some ice cream!" Sumin fist bumped the air, still holding on tight to Taehyung and pulling him along.

"Who the hell does this chick think she is, telling us what to do?" Yoongi mumbled, rolling his eyes.

Everyone started walking in the direction of the ice cream parlor. Taehyung, who was miserably still getting pulled along by Sumin, was getting laughed at by the rest of the boys. Every time he found a good time escape from her grasp, she just clung back to him even more. He was getting more annoyed and wasn't able to escape until the destination was reached.