Chapter 50: Jay Kissed His Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

"LLOYD!"

Kai came stumbling down the stairs, raging.

Wait a second. That's me!

I gasped, distancing myself from my team. They didn't noticed. They were too focused on what Domonique was pointing too.

"This is the antipower-"

"We got it!" Jay interrupted. "Just give it to us already! I need my lightning back! I'm done with this stupid snow!"

"It is ice!" Zane glared. "Nice and calm and soothing, unlike this wild blue lightning."

Cole interrupted. "Woah! Guys! I think it's safe to say that I have it the worst. I have Dareth power."

"And what is wrong with me?" Dareth asked, stomping his foot. Jay also glared at Cole, while Zane took Dareth side.

Lloyd chuckled weakly. "Guys. I think Kai has it worse."

They all turned to stare at me, or at the left side of my face.

"Yes," Jay whispered. "He has it the worst."

I felt anger rage. "Why? What's wrong with me? I feel like Kai, but someone else too!" I marched around the room and looked out the window. "I feel better though, but something of me is missing. Or two things. Something else is wrong!"

I froze, looking at my reflection through the blackened window. That was not me.

My reflection was half me. The other half was Embers looks, like her colors, but my face, hair and eyes.

I have one blue and green eyes. The colors split right in half down my eye.

I look scary.

I couldn't breathe. "No..."

Domonique burst forward. "Kai! Please! Tell me Embers in with you. Tell me you can feel her, that she's still alive! I need my sister," she wept.

My girlfriend stepped forward. "I didn't know Ember had a sister."

"Ember! Don't leave sister! I can't protect myself!"

"Dom!" I felt myself saying. "I love you, but I need to do this. We need the money!"

"But robbing?" Dom hugged me, a tear rolling down her cheek and falling into her golden hair. "This isn't right."

"I won't tell anyone about you. I promise."

I snapped up. Dom was Embers sister? Ugh! And I'm part of Ember?

"She wasn't planning to tell us she had a sister, because she was scared if we punished her for robbing Ronins store we would take it out on her sister. She was trying to keep Domonique safe," I told the group.

Domonique gasped. "How-how did you know?"

I shrugged.

"Is she alive?"

"No!" I yelled. "Ember is dead. I can't feel her at all!" A tear rolled down my cheek.

"My sister!" Dom sniffed.

Wait, sister? Something told me I have a sister. But Dom? She's now like my half sister. I turned back to the window and trailed my fingers over my new half colored hair. It was blond at the roots and then either ended in blue on the spikes, or green. And just like my eye, right down the middle, half is my hair color, and half is Embers.

It was like a horrifying dream.

Domonique sniffles but turned back toward the potion thing. It was two cubes that were big enough for humans. "Jay, in one. Zane in the other."

They entered the boxes carefully. Zane scanned his before going in.

Dareth smirked. "If they get stuck in there, I call dibs on Nya."

Jay pounded the glass. "Not on my life, Dareth!"

Domonique continued, pressing buttons. A weird whirring sound was heard. Jay and Zane didn't seem to notice. When the machine stopped, they stepped out.

"That's it?" Jay asked in amazement. "No excruciating pain?"

"Nope!" Domonique gave a half smile.

Dareth and Cole went next, Jay laughing and bragging how he was outside and Dareth was stuck in the box. They were done quickly.

Cole got out and stretched his arms, cracking them. Rocks flew into his hands and he grinned. Dareth blew out and nothing happened. He jumped and nothing happened.

"Awe shucks." He frowned. "I'm back to normal. I never could get the hot air to work."

Domonique then helped Lloyd into the container. My girlfriend stepped into the other. Lloyd leaned heavily against the wall of his.

The whirring sound was heard, then stopped again. Lloyd got out and even in his weakened state he managed to make a ball of energy, smiling to himself. "The antipower-switch-around-by-touching-one-another-or-just-because-venom worked!"

"I love your smile, Lloyd. It seems to brighten up the world."

"And you have the most amazing eyes, Ember."

This is so weird, having Embers memories.

It was even weirder having Jay declare, "I'm no longer touch deprived!" and then run up and kiss my girlfriend. She squeaked.

"Jay!" I raged, clenching my fists. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"

Zane groaned and shook his head. "There never is a dull moment in a ninja's life."

FIRE NINJA O-U-T.

Hey guys! This is a bigger update I know.

This week, things that happened.
-grandpa surgery
-many decisions
-93 on a math test which I have 68 as an average.
-life

That's it! Question.

Ummm....

Winter or summer?

ALLOYDGAT0RS O-U-T