The Last Straw || Ryan Ross

You walked in the door and peered at the clock, it was 2:00 AM, you knew you had come home late again, and that you had Ryan worrying, you looked at your phone to see several missed calls and texts from him, confused and anxious you were and if you were alright, you promised you would be home at 10 promised, but you lost track of time as you danced the night away with your friends. You knew Ryan was sleeping, so you crept around your apartment trying not to wake him. You dropped your keys on the kitchen table and dropped your bag on the counter, you heard sudden footsteps thinking it was Ryan going to the bathroom or something, you walked out of the kitchen and towards the couch,  trying to crash there for the night, but you bumped straight into Ryan, in the process his eyes were sorta red and he looked extremely tired.

"Sorry for waking you" you tried your best to act as innocent as possible,
"I never slept, I stood worried sick about you, what the hell is wrong with you [Y/N]? He yelled, making you jump back slightly.

"Nothing, I just wanted to go out and have fun. I'm sorry Ryan." you said looking at the floor in shame.

"Fuck your sorry, this is the last time I swear, I thought you were hurt, you never answered my calls and you promised you wouldn't do this shit again, you don't understand how fucking stressed you make me, sometimes I wish I never asked you out, i'm done with you and I want you to move out and get out of my fucking life." He hissed back, brushing past you in an anger manner, almost in tears.  "Good fucking night!" He yelled again slamming your bedroom door behind him.

You ran into  the guest room, crashing there for the night since Ryan already knew you were home. You took off your shirt and pants leaving you in your underwear and bra. You layed down stuffing your face in the pillow. Hysterically crying, it's over between you guys, even tho you both have been dating for the last six years. You cried yourself to sleep (me every single night). You have never been so hurt in your life.

~The Next Morning~

You went into the bathroom and cleaned up for face a little bit, put your hair up in a ponytail, and brushed your teeth,  still in your bra and underwear, not caring, nothing seemed to matter at this point. You would just avoid Ryan until you could get dressed in the room you guys shared. You walked unto the kitchen to get some coffee before your long day if packing to move back to your friends (if you have any) or stay with Brendon until you could get an apartment. After all Brendon you've known since childhood and introduced you to Ryan in the first place.

You heard footsteps again, you ran out of the kitchen, not wanting Ryan to see you as revealed as you were, after all he wasn't your boyfriend anymore. You ended up bumping straight into him, fuck! you thought just my luck. You decided to walk right past him and act like nothing was wrong, but he latched onto your wrist and pulled you close to him, your skin seemed to be interlocked, chest to chest, you made deep eye contact, peering into his neon hazel eyes and staring at his messy curly hair, and printed headband he wore around his forehead. You broke down into tears and he held you close.

"I'm so sorry" he began "I didn't mean anything I said at all, I love you so so much and I never want to lose you, please don't move out, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and not for a second do I regret asking you out."

"No stop, it's my fault Ryan, I deserve it, I should have never came home late, Ryan I'm really sorry" you cried.
"It's okay," he said. "I love you, and I want to stop having to worrying about you, that's all" he smiled.

"I love you too." you responded, you held him tight for a few minutes, not saying anything, you didn't have to, you both didn't have to. You just knew.

Holy shit look who updated.
Also this kept glitching so I had to republish it rip.